Help with Newbie Questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RB37

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2010
Loudoun County VA
well the myfreedomsmokes.com order came today, its dekang crap as I thought, taste like chemical glue. I ordered the Patriot PCC from them also, but they sent me the base kit, and not the PCC kit. Sent email for them to fix the screwup, even though I can tell by the base kit its just another M602C... which I already have 6 M602C kits... if anyone wants to buy M602C stock just shoot me a PM.. :lol:

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
Well that'll teach you. :p
well the myfreedomsmokes.com order came today, its dekang crap as I thought, taste like chemical glue. I ordered the Patriot PCC from them also, but they sent me the base kit, and not the PCC kit. Sent email for them to fix the screwup, even though I can tell by the base kit its just another M602C... which I already have 6 M602C kits... if anyone wants to buy M602C stock just shoot me a PM.. :lol:

pmos69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2011
Portugal
Dekang has been having some severe inconsistency problems lately, and even some very bad batches.
Last batch of Dekang stuff I got just this week is completely unusable. Very weird plastic or chemical taste in every bottle. Filled a complaint with the supplier.
Very strange for a manufacturer with so many ISO certifications and what not...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread