Status
Not open for further replies.

Para

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2010
Texas
I'm trying to replicate a specific Vanilla Bean flavored ejuice and have, so far, struck out. The flavor is very much NOT the syrupy sweet custardly ice creamy vanilla flavor. Here's the vendors I've tried so far:

Capella
Perfumers Apprentice
Flavourart
LorAnn

....any others you would suggest I try? It's out there; just have to find it.

TIA

vapspaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
SC
I know what you mean. Same here but you are further ahead as I've only tried FA and TPA's. I've noticed that the "target" Vanilla Bean my wife loves has a very dark color to it and the flavorings I have used so far are very light colored. So I'm guessing there is some other flavorings used in this "target" juice but for the life of me I don't know what. lol

Wish I could help more but good luck and let us know what you find out.

Para

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2010
Texas
What about the vanilla bourbon flavors? Those are pretty close IMO.......:)

Bourbon is better, but still not close to what I'm trying to replicate. It's really hard to describe the flavor; it's not really sweet at all and has enough Vanilla flavor to recognize it as such. It's the every day juice that helped me get off analogs and I want to make sure I have it when I need it. A couple of vendors I use for my "HAVE TO HAVE" flavors have been out of stock for extended periods of time. This way I take that problem right off the radar.

I'm going to see about that Seedman and Natures....haven't heard much of them except for tobacco mixes.

deback

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2010
Michigan
I'm trying to replicate a specific Vanilla Bean flavored ejuice and have, so far, struck out. The flavor is very much NOT the syrupy sweet custardly ice creamy vanilla flavor. Here's the vendors I've tried so far:

Capella
Perfumers Apprentice
Flavourart
LorAnn

....any others you would suggest I try? It's out there; just have to find it.

TIA

Which vendor made the ejuice you're trying to replicate? Once you know that, then you can try all the available vanilla flavors from that vendor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread