Help with VapeSourcing and only getting part of my order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HunterC2K

Apr 30, 2018
@Verashu
Ive only recieved part of my order which is the juice and batteries but i havent recieved my box mod or atomizer. Was wondering if you guys forgot to include it or haven’t shipped it out yet. Can youplease check for me my order number is
Please get back to me on here or email me at huntercantu (at) gmail. com

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

HunterC2K

Apr 30, 2018
Hello, your order 100094871 shows you buy
  1. Naked 100 Lava Flow E-juice 60ml-60ml-3mg
  2. Sony 18650 Battery-Sony VTC4 (1pc)
  3. Yami Vapor Butter Brew E-juice 100mL-100ml-3mg
no box mod or atomizer, do you buy them in another order?

Hey @Verashu this is the picture of my orders and one says china warehouse and the other says usa warehouse. They have the same order number though. Is there a way to fix this so i can get my vape and other things? Its okay if i dont get the tweezers or vapeband but it would be nice.
1A7B3099-52C5-4B6B-B40B-775ACC797956.png
48333AA7-D24E-406D-8D19-AC0EA66B49EA.png

• Optimistic

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
@HunterC2K ,so sorry about the delay. The Vaper Tweezer in red you purchased are out of stock, now we just have the black ones in stock, so do you want to change the color for a black one? Hugo Vapor Squeezer Bf Mod are still out of stock, so how about we arrange for shipping the items in stock first? Once Hugo Vapor Squeezer Bf Mod comes in our warehouse, we will ship it to you then.

• Optimistic

HunterC2K

Apr 30, 2018
@HunterC2K ,so sorry about the delay. The Vaper Tweezer in red you purchased are out of stock, now we just have the black ones in stock, so do you want to change the color for a black one? Hugo Vapor Squeezer Bf Mod are still out of stock, so how about we arrange for shipping the items in stock first? Once Hugo Vapor Squeezer Bf Mod comes in our warehouse, we will ship it to you then.
Its okay i was just getting nervous. If you can change the red Vaper Tweezer to black that would be okay. It sounds like a good idea to me if you ship whats in stock first. And is it all colors of the Hugo Squeezer Bf Mod that are out of stock or can i change the color of that too? And if i cant change it how long do you think it will take to get to your warehouse? Thank you in advance:)

Last edited:

HunterC2K

Apr 30, 2018
My friend, so sorry to tell you that all colors of the Hugo Squeezer Bf Mod are out of stock now, and I also cannot give you an exact date to arrive in our warehouse. You can also change another item if you want.
My friend, so sorry to tell you that all colors of the Hugo Squeezer Bf Mod are out of stock now, and I also cannot give you an exact date to arrive in our warehouse. You can also change another item if you want.

Hey i know that the Wismec Luxotic Bf Boxmod is a few dollars more than the Hugo Squeezer Bf mod, but do you think i can get a hookup on it and just remove the tweezers so i can have the Wismec Luxotic Bf Boxmod and the Pulse 24 Bf Rda?

If i cant then can you remove the Vaper tweezer, vape band, Hugo Squeezer and the Pulse 24 Bf Rda and replace it with the Wismec Luxotic Bf kit w Tobhino rda and FRYD E-Juice - Banana?

Last edited:

HunterC2K

Apr 30, 2018
Hello, @HunterC2K , it is ok to change Wismec Luxotic Bf kit and FRYD E-Juice Banana 3mg, tell me which color you want of the Wismec Luxotic Bf kit, and we can sent it to you from our U.S.A warehouse. we won't charge you the $2.2 price difference.
Hello, @HunterC2K , it is ok to change Wismec Luxotic Bf kit and FRYD E-Juice Banana 3mg, tell me which color you want of the Wismec Luxotic Bf kit, and we can sent it to you from our U.S.A warehouse. we won't charge you the $2.2 price difference.
can i get the honeycomb resin version?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread