Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelsBreath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
Alabama, United States
I have just started vaping, 2 weeks ago. I got the Ego, below is what I got:
[h=1]1100mah Clearomizer Kit (Long Wick)
[/h](1) 1100mah Battery

(1) Vision Ego Clearomizers 2.1-2.4ohm (Clear Only)
(1) USB Charger

Well, my clearomizers don't last long. I've gotten 3 so far and only one will work right. It's crazy, is there something better but similar to this one? I like the push button, strange I know but I really like it. I like to see lots of vapors lol, I'm sure you ex-smokers will understand that. I was looking into that Volcano Inferno. Any help would be so greatly appreciated. Below is the one I got. I just don't wanna waste a ton of money on different devices if someone here could help me. Thanks so much everyone. Love this forum.

1100mah Clearomizer Kit (Long Wick) - Smoke Anywhere For Penny's, LLC Store

Berylanna

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
south Bay Area, California
www.facebook.com
[/h](1) 1100mah Battery

(1) USB Charger

Well, my clearomizers don't last long. I've gotten 3 so far and only one will work right. It's crazy, is there something better but similar to this one? I like the push button, strange I know but I really like it. I like to see lots of vapors lol, I'm sure you ex-smokers will understand that. I was looking into that Volcano Inferno. Any help would be so greatly appreciated. Below is the one I got. I just don't wanna waste a ton of money on different devices if someone here could help me. Thanks so much everyone. Love this forum.

I cannot imagine trying to get by on only 1 battery! Or only 1 charger! But anyway. I like ViVi Novas, but ANY good-tasting clearo has to be used correctly or you'll have trouble. Mine last about a week on 1 head, head replacements are about $3, but right now everybody seems to be out of stock 8-o

No matter what you get, with clearos you MUST make sure the head is finger-tight with DRY fingers, roll between puffs to keep the wick super-wet, keep it more than 1/2 full (I find 2/3 is really the lowest I can go w/o getting a burnt taste), and if you want it to really taste good you should switch between 2 so you can wash one once a day and the next day pour your juice into it. I do NOT do this but everybody says I ought to.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Hi - keep in mind that cleaormizers are mass-produced little piece of plastic and quality control is sketchy, if it exists at all. There are lots of little things to try vivis, Nanos, Kangers, CE3s, etc. Unfortunately, it will be trial and error to find what works best for you. I suggest looking at the gotvapes website (they generally have good pictures and descriptions) for what might interest you, then shopping around other sites for a better price.

piruned

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2012
huntsville, al
I dig carto's in a tank. RBA's have their place in my rotation as well, but for just starting out would not recommend them. I also still use a Vivi nova and a Kanger Evod. Both have their perks, and both have their flaws. IMO the carto tank is about as stress free a vape as I can get.

Good luck to ya and hope ya find what works for you. As Ocelot said, it is going to be up to you trying different devices before you find what is best for your needs!

If you can find a store or kiosk near you. It seems that they are popping up in nearly every mall here and take a look at some of the stuff in person as well. If you can explain just what your looking for in person sometimes they can be very helpful in pointing you in the right direction to what might work best for you. They can show you how their product goes together as well.

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
Hello,
Since you are on an Ego.

These have worked great for me. But I have VV Variable Voltage.
By the way I started a thread for beginners with recommendations.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ew-vapors-bump-if-you-think-its-valuable.html

My favorite is the Kanger t3, I've had great success purchasing them from Vaping Me.
Kanger t3 $4.79 Kanger T3 Bottom Coil Clearomizer 2.4 ohm w/ Replaceable Coil Head - Vaping Me
Kanger t3 Replacement Innards http://www.vapingme.com/kanger-t3-2-4ohm-clearomizer-cartomizer-replacement-coil-assembly/

You may find the Kanger 2.4 Ohm is not hot enough so an alternative that many like but I haven't tried is the Evod 1.8Ohm
The body Vaping me only has with the 2.4ohm so you might want to buy it just to replace it or keep it as a backup Kanger MT3s @ VapingME.com - colors galore!

The Heads are only $1.89 and at 1.8ohm they will give you major league vapor http://www.vapingme.com/kanger-evod-1-8ohm-clearomizer-cartomizer-replacement-coil-assembly/

another place for evod is
ElectronicStix.Com · Kanger EVOD Bottom Coil Changeable Cartomizer
andfor the heads
ElectronicStix.Com · Kanger EVOD 1.8ohm Bottom Coil Replacement Head

Another option is to try the Kanger CC at $3.00 which is not replaceable but very reasonable and at 1.8om you'll get a tremendous Vape
ElectronicStix.Com · Kanger CC Clearomizer 1.8ohm

One final choice is the
Innokin iClear Dual Coil Clearomizer for 510/eGo/MVP I"m not sure where to buy the replacement heads. It came with my Itaste MVP Kit and now that I'm used to the Bottom Coil Kanger, it just seemed too hot.

By the way you might go with vivi Novas but I stopped using them because I found that after a few refillings the rubber seal wouldn't line up and I'd have to jiggle it to go in perfectly and if not I'd get lot's of Sputter. But many Vapors swear by the Vivis.

I like the Kanger t3 because you replace the whole inyards and not just the coil. Easy to do and the body lasts a long time.

Good luck.

Last edited:

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
It's tough with one battery. Tomz put together a solid list.

my vote is for the EVOD just because I had issues with the t3

and

vision spinner 1300

if you have a variable voltage battery then I would get 2.5ohm heads

if not then low resistance 1.8-9 heads...

I agree you are probably better off with the 1.8ohm since your device doesn't have VV.

It's so strange, I've never had an issue with a T3 and many have.

That's why I included the places I bought them at. Maybe there are counterfeits, maybe I'm buying counterfeits and they are better than the originals.

The T3 illustrates the theory that when electronics are around me, the laws of Reality are altered, and what works well for me doesn't for others and visa versa!!!

How many have had a Provari go bad on them after a year and 1/2. Or had a Lava Tube fry literally smoke within 20 minutes of ownership. Or ....

Last edited:

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
[/h](1) 1100mah Battery

(1) USB Charger

One other thought, your problem could be created by two causes. The first most likely is cheap Clearomizers. The second, less likely is that your device is unstable and the wavelength is so broad that it's trashing the Clearmizers. This is unlikely but possible.

A clearomizer should last at least a week.

EddieAdams

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
New York

AngelsBreath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
Alabama, United States
Wow, you guys and girls are great, thank you. Actually, I have 2 batteries, that was what my kit came with, I have since bought another battery as well as 2 more clearomizers and a wall charger :) I figured all that out by the second day lol.

The eGO-T batteries that I have, will they work with any other cartomizers? Or only the ones I have? This is all so confusing lol, like learning all over again how to smoke hahaha!

EddieAdams

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
New York
They'll work with anything that has either EGO or 510 threading. 510 will use the inner-upper threading.Ego will use outer-lower threading. 510 can look funny because it leaves the lower outer threading exposed.
you can buy a skirt
eGo Cone Cover for DCTank
or a wider skirt
WIDE eGo Cone Cover for DCTank

mobu

Mar 21, 2013
Baia Mare, Romania

AngelsBreath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
Alabama, United States
hey, you can try vivi novas too,ViVi Nova 2.0ml Tank Magenta - Smoke Anywhere For Penny's, LLC Store and for a finished look you want to take a eGo Chrome Cone for the 3.5ml or 5ml Dual Coil Tank Cartomizer - Smoke Anywhere For Penny's, LLC Store
i used them a lot when i started vaping and they are pretty good, better then the Ego clearo, and of course the T3 its another great option. I hope this helps :)

That is where I started and where I got my kit. I have found that the Vision ce4 clearomizer is not dependable at all. It's very faulty in my opinion. I am going with a iClear 30 tank and looking at buying a new battery later on. I have 2 of the ego-T 1100 batteries now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread