Help! Yummy Backwoods Brew flavors clog my Echo carts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLJoel

May 30, 2011
Satellite Beach, FL
Near as I can tell anything that I order from Backwoods Brew clogs my Echo filter. If I am lucky, I get one refill. I have clogged about six or seven Echo carts on the following juices:

Backwoods Brew Applewood
Backwoods Brew 555
Backwoods BacKo

None of the other flavors I have tried or used from VaporBomb have had this problem. Including the Cinna-Bomb which you would think would because of the cinnamon oil. I order a 80 PG / 20 VG mix from them and my carts last at least two to three weeks.

After I fill the Backwoods Brew juice in a cart more then two times, it stops producing vapor. If I try and add more liquid it just drips out the bottom. A very dark liquid comes out the bottom, dark brown in color. Compare that to the other juices and when they drip out it is much lighter. The Backwoods Brew juices do not look that much darker in the bottle (except Backo). The filter/packing material after one refill is very dark like I been using it for three weeks of VaporBomb stuff.

Now I know the answer, don't vape Backwoods juice... It's SOOO GOOD though on a brand new filter!!!! Especially BB Applewood! Sigh...

Anyone else have this problem? Is there a "lighter" juice from VB that actually tastes like tobacco?

Thanks for your time.
-Joel

sickofanalogs

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
oklahoma
Yes, just around 2 hours ago I put some root beer in a brand new mega dual cart and it wouldn't even fire. I went on the forum and saw some threads that pointed to this problem being solved by raising the carto connector pin so I did that and it fired...thought that was my problem but then I couldn't draw through the cart :( I only say this because my other brand of juices worked just fine. I'm going to try again tomorrow in another new cart since I have so many on hand. I'll report back then.

ericdjobs

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2011
Northern CA
Weird.. I'm having this exact same issue.

I'm used to getting 4-7 days out of cartos.. my go-to is boge 2.0 and the smok tech 1.7's from CCV... but everytime I decide to put some of my backwoods flavor in a carto, I do it knowing that the carto will be dead within 2 days. Every single backwood's brew juce I have (This is quite a bit.. honey nut flue, ejoker's blend, 555, hunter's blend, applewood, cherry tobacco) does this, without fail. After 2 or 3 refills, the same exact thing happens to me.. the carto acts like it is full be it just will not fill.. doesn't take any more juice and the draw stiffens up like no tomorrow.

There must be something in their juice that is causing this to happen, as this does not happen with ANY other liquid I vape. I have used custom DIY mixes that go well over BWB's 30% VG and I still get many more refills out of a carto.

My backwood's brew juices are strictly for my 306 at this point because of said problem.

FLJoel

May 30, 2011
Satellite Beach, FL
Well thanks for all the responses, I was wondering if this was just me. BB juices are the best tasting without a doubt but with the Echo it seems to be a forbidden fruit. Maybe with the new dual coil Echo carts coming out they might work better? I hear from the preview reviews they have a new packing material that is hopefully more tolerant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread