Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nvadasz

ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2014
Beverly Hills, Fl, USA
I have been using V2 Ex-blanks and batteries. I know there has to be a better system. I am not rich, so the best system for the money would be great! I am so sick of them being out of stock on the blanks...happens quite a lot. Any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks!
If it's the top part, (atomizer), what type did you get?

nvadasz

ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2014
Beverly Hills, Fl, USA
I'm not really familiar with your set-up, but what I just Googled and did a video search on, I think that may help you. There's literally 100's of choices out there. If you go to a true "Vape" shop, with your current set-up up, they should be able to get you up and running with a refillable atomizer. It sounds to me like you have a cartridge style atomizer that's not refillable. Am I guessing right?

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
I have been using V2 Ex-blanks and batteries. I know there has to be a better system. I am not rich, so the best system for the money would be great! I am so sick of them being out of stock on the blanks...

debstp - There are lots of better systems for much less money. It's difficult for me to say what I honestly think about the products/system and the brand. (It would probably get censored)

I will remind myself of what it is you are using and come back in a few minutes. :)

nvadasz

ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2014
Beverly Hills, Fl, USA
There are what is called Ego style batteries that are either adjustable or non-adjustable (watts/volts) and refillable atomizers. As the last poster said, for around $50 to $70 you can get the set up he/she suggested
The one I'm talking about is the iStick battery and the Aspire Mini Nautilus. Though this set-up is nothing like what you have.

Reactions: David Wolf

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
I'd have to recommend the iStick 30 watt mod/battery and Nautilus Mini tank. Excellent products and very user friendly.
30W%20w%20Naut_zpspxou70ko.jpg

and it comes in pink...
pink%2030w_zpsn8wyk3zo.jpg

nvadasz

ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2014
Beverly Hills, Fl, USA
I'd have to recommend the iStick 30 watt mod/battery and Nautilus Mini tank. Excellent products and very user friendly.
30W%20w%20Naut_zpspxou70ko.jpg

and it comes in pink...
pink%2030w_zpsn8wyk3zo.jpg
I should have found this forum a long time ago! So helpful!!!! Thank you so much!
The "Blanks" are plastic tanks, yes? They hold the liquid and you fill them up.

What sort of battery do you put them on? Is it a slim battery, like an over-sized plastic cigarette?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread