Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I need help with my feet.

HELP!!!!

Not exactly the most informative 9-11 call, honestly. I mean, they'd still send someone, but if I mentioned I had just cut them off with a chainsaw, I think they might send aid more swiftly and be better prepared in their responses.

I'm not saying I'm not FULLY CAPABLE of making the first call, especially if I HAD cut my feet off with a chainsaw, etc., but yes, more information will yield you less ridiculous responses than mine.

Anna

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
What is the best coil material to use for temp mode and what temp should you run for specific material/gauge?

The best coil material for TC (temperature control mode) is Stainless Steel (316L) It's a little more difficult to work with (a bit springy I think) but it vapes beautifully in either TC mode or wattage, and it doesn't have a metallic taste to it at all, nothing but pure flavor.

As far as temperature, you'll like to start around 400 degrees F and go up or down according to your particular likes/dislikes. Whatever is the best vape for you is good.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I need help with my bank account. To provide more information, my problem is the balance keeps going down. Does anyone have a simple suggestion how I can refill it that's super simple with little effort? I don't want to learn like economics or anything so no things like laws of supply and demand because that gets me all confused.

Reactions: stols001

DieselJunkie76

Dec 30, 2018
Sorry guys I was in a rush when I posted that lol and some of you are pretty funny but anyways I just bought an iJoy RDTA Box Triple. Right now I’m using the premade triple coil that came on it runs .15 ohms 75 watts. My issue is that if I hit it for more that 2.5 seconds i sometimes get a burnt taste cause my juice isn’t pulling into the wick fast enough, could it be my juice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FΛDED

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2017
Austin, Texas
I need to go to work but I feel like skipping and staying in. Help.

Sorry guys I was in a rush when I posted that lol and some of you are pretty funny but anyways I just bought an iJoy RDTA Box Triple. Right now I’m using the premade triple coil that came on it runs .15 ohms 75 watts. My issue is that if I hit it for more that 2.5 seconds i sometimes get a burnt taste cause my juice isn’t pulling into the wick fast enough, could it be my juice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We play around and joke with eachother.

I would suggest poking holes in the coilhead with a needle so that it'll be easier for juice to wick and soak into that coilhead. Sometimes the wicking material needs those extra holes to be better. Try that first. It's always smart practice to start vaping at a low wattage, then raise it slowly, adjusting to taste.

Last edited:

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
What is the best coil material to use for temp mode and what temp should you run for specific material/gauge?
Welcome and glad you joined.
Might like to do a little reading about TC:
Kanthal, Nichrome = Non TC
SS can be used for both TC & W
Ni200 & Ti = TC only
Temperature Control: What It Can Mean for You
https://spinfuel.com/all-about-temperature-control/
Temperature Control
Temp Controlled Vaping Rocks
Temperature Control Explained | E-Cigarette Forum

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
"Sorry guys I was in a rush when I posted that lol and some of you are pretty funny but anyways I just bought an iJoy RDTA Box Triple. Right now I’m using the premade triple coil that came on it runs .15 ohms 75 watts. My issue is that if I hit it for more that 2.5 seconds i sometimes get a burnt taste cause my juice isn’t pulling into the wick fast enough, could it be my juice?"

No offense taken, hang in there, it worth the effort.
I found vaping is a little like the learning progression when you first get in to drive a car. The more basic the car, generally, the easier it is to learn on. Your driving a Winston track rig (not a Indy or Formula 1 though). Starting simple tends to fill out gaps in ones knowledge. Suggest you do I little primary reading such as:
Learn About Vaping Here - Everything Ecigs - From Beginner To Advanced
Learn What Vaping is and How to Inhale Properly - Vaping360
https://spinfuel.com/new-vapers-start/
ECigarette Academy: Essential Need to Know for New Vapers
Beginner Archives - Guide To Vaping
Vaping 101: An Ultimate Guide Focusing on Basics for Beginners
6 Quick & Useful Vaping Tips for Beginners
(10) Advancing Up the Vaping Ladder with Egos and Mods | E-Cigarette Forum
(1) Proper Terminology - Is it a carto, a tank, or what? A Guide to Juice Attachments. | E-Cigarette Forum[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread