• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Helpful Guidelines for Local Vapers, Newbie to Veteran

Status
Not open for further replies.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
A request was made to have this be a sticky:
Note: This was not written by me, but by another member.

This serves as a basic guideline for all current vapers locally... suggestions are welcome

• Newbies: Please do not open a new thread every time to ask where to buy PVs/ Juices.
  • Do not vape to attract attention
  • Do not vape in places where you know analog is already banned, example: Bus Stops, Shopping Centers , public transport, etc
  • Do not vape in public locations , if you have to vape, do it stealthily .
  • Do not vape in front of uniformed officers. (duh.)
  • Do not show off your PV in public
  • Please keep your discussion on PV and Juices in ECF only or any other international vaping forum.
  • As of above, do not post/advertise about PV and Juices on public local forums / classifieds.
  • Always refer to this country as local, don't speak the obvious..
  • Do not think that the authorities doesnt know what your PV look like They have a nice collection to show you.
  • Do not attempt to bring in PV and E Liquid unless you know how to, unless you wanna contribute to the above mentioned collection.
  • Trust no one!! Anyone can be a plainclothes officer from gov whahahhahahaa
  • And most importantly, DO NOT PICK UP VAPING BECAUSE ITS COOL OR ALL YOUR FRIENDS DO IT. (If you are not a analog smoker)

Now, please see :
Newbies Q&A Thread. [PLEASE READ] | E-Cigarette Forum

Last edited:

Zeppelin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
Up North
This is my opinion regarding smoking in local. I'm a smoker of more than 20 years. Pickup vaping about a few months ago. Base on my experienced if you vape in a smoking designated areas, most of the time the analog smokers did not mind. It's those non smokers you have to watch out or those civillian cloths that hang around smoking area that did not smoke. Regular friends and kakis most of them don't mind either.
I got lots of kakis or friends who either smokes or vaping and they are the ones that introduce to me about vaping.
But than again please take care of yourself and be on the look out.

Comrade Vape

Verified Member
Oct 4, 2015
Local
The rules of Local Vaping.

1) You do not talk about Local Vaping.

2) Please do not let your hao-lianness drag others down please and thank you.

3) Self-sufficiency, as much as possible. We understand if you're new but there is no excuse for you not to be able to build a coil after a coupla months at least. Our circumstance calls for it people. Ditto for juice. Although of course it depends I understand. Could be hard to explain a 750 ml bottle labeled NICOTINE BASE to your parents perhaps. And not to mention the dangers/storage issues.

4) Do not sabo. This is why points (2) and (3) are emphasized. Ran out of supplies/lost? Look yourself. Discretely. Please don't start openly begging on public forums because some kind-hearted soul may actually answer your question, publicly to boot, and well, thanks for the random crackdown AGAIN. Chapter 16 people! This ain't our neighbours!

5) Discretion. Vape as if they would cane you for doing it. That scares me sh*tless sometimes.

6) Caution. See someone suspicious? Leave that damned mod where it is and keep it cool.

7) Reap good karma so that you keep them away from you.

8) Vape forever and ever more.

Snoogans

Verified Member
Jul 21, 2016
I can kinda understand where you're coming from. But even I vape in public but I do try to "hide one corner" and do it. At a recent dinner function at Siloso Beach I ended up attracting the smokers to me coz they went where the clouds were to smoke. Made some new friends and managed to have some lengthy discussions about vaping and its benefits.

Absolutely bro. Cant control everyone and the stupid will get busted. I vape as discreetly as I can and while I dont quite get the "cool" factor, I just shake my head and move on when I see it. Saw something on stomp the other day showing a person vaping and I just had to laugh. What are some folks thinking when they vape publicly and have attitude about it. I just dont get that mentality. Rebel without a clue? I dunno. My point is, vape on and vape discreetly and most importantly, enjoy! :)

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Thanks so much Susan for the tips. I do want to get verified so that I'll be able to access the Classifieds section to have a look-see on what members offer over there.

Haha I guess DIY-ing my own e-liquid will take a while but I have come across a few great tutorials on Youtube!
If you come on over to the "New Member Forum" you can welcome all the new members and get your 20 posts very fast. @j0ker usually processes verifications on Sunday.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Just regular 18650 batteries ?
18650 with high discharge rating. 20amp discharge should be okay!
:thumbs:

Here are some options for 20A cells (in descending mAh):
  • LG HG2 3000 mAh 20A CDR
  • Samsung 30Q 3000 mAh 20A CDR
  • Sony VTC5 2600 mAh 20A CDR
  • LG HE2 or HE4 2500 mAh 20A CDR
  • Samsung 25r 2500 mAh 20A CDR

Snoogans

Verified Member
Jul 21, 2016
Thanks for the tip, new here.

I do get ...... off when I see vapers in the public. They jeopardise the entire vaping community with their antics for looking cool. Just like how smoking may look "cool" especially for those underaged kids, it is not.

It's already banned no? Jeopardize what? Relax. Stop worrying about what others are doing and spend more time and energy worrying about yourself.

Cloudy44

Moved On
Sep 3, 2017
Encourage vaping and educate adults on why vaping is so much healthier/better.

My uncle has cancer of his mouth and 25% of his tongue has been removed. He is now constantly being warded for other chronic diseases and infections due to smoking analogs for decades.
I'm sure analog smokers do not want to
suffer like him and have the right to choose alternative methods of consuming nicotine.

We have the right to vape. Nothing shall hinder our freedom to vape.
Freedom of choice is a basic human right and the gov is in violation of demolishing our freedom and rights.
(Repost: someone had eye rape.)

Encourage vaping and educate adults on why vaping is so much healthier/better.

My uncle has cancer of his mouth and 25% of his tongue has been removed. He is now constantly being warded for other chronic diseases and infections due to smoking analogs for decades.
I'm sure analog smokers do not want to
suffer like him and have the right to choose alternative methods of consuming nicotine.

We have the right to vape. Nothing shall hinder our freedom to vape.
Freedom of choice is a basic human right and the gov is in violation of demolishing our freedom and rights.

Cloudy44

Moved On
Sep 3, 2017
its more the 2nd reason and likely the tobacco companies dump millions just to make sure that bill to legalise it will.never pass...

governments can tax it. just they have no reason to spend $$ to learn how to do.it when they are getting PAID NOT to not learn how.to do it..

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Holy (EDITED)
That's the ticket!!
Finally someone figured it out!

Last edited by a moderator:

ian sufia

Verified Member
Oct 23, 2012
Singapore
This is my opinion regarding smoking in local. I'm a smoker of more than 20 years. Pickup vaping about a few months ago. Base on my experienced if you vape in a smoking designated areas, most of the time the analog smokers did not mind. It's those non smokers you have to watch out or those civillian cloths that hang around smoking area that did not smoke. Regular friends and kakis most of them don't mind either.
I got lots of kakis or friends who either smokes or vaping and they are the ones that introduce to me about vaping.
But than again please take care of yourself and be on the look out.

agree wif wat u say... smokers usually dont mind abt wat other smokers or vapers do... its the non smoker.. as long as they see smoke or vape coming out of ur mouth... They get irritated..

n of cos the best way is always b on a lookout.. u never noe who is looking...

HiShAm is lookin

Reactions: Zuhaili

doc julio

Verified Member
Aug 11, 2014
UK
i don't believe the bollocks about vaping being illegal (though importing, selling, etc etc of certain items certainly is).

My rule of thumb is that if you can smoke in a location, you can vape there too. And it has worked for me so far.

It's not my battle. so I dont care so much. But I feel some people need to grow some balls......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread