• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Helpful Guidelines for Local Vapers, Newbie to Veteran

Status
Not open for further replies.

SajiAkihiro

Oct 25, 2015
  • Deleted by Epic_Sinner
  • Reason: No location mentioning and sourcing

Comrade Vape

Verified Member
Oct 4, 2015
Local
The rules of Local vaping.

1) You do not talk about Local vaping.

2) Please do not let your hao-lianness drag others down please and thank you.

3) Self-sufficiency, as much as possible. We understand if you're new but there is no excuse for you not to be able to build a coil after a coupla months at least. Our circumstance calls for it people. Ditto for juice. Although of course it depends I understand. Could be hard to explain a 750 ml bottle labeled NICOTINE BASE to your parents perhaps. And not to mention the dangers/storage issues.

4) Do not sabo. This is why points (2) and (3) are emphasized. Ran out of supplies/lost? Look yourself. Discretely. Please don't start openly begging on public forums because some kind-hearted soul may actually answer your question, publicly to boot, and well, thanks for the random crackdown AGAIN. Chapter 16 people! This ain't our neighbours!

5) Discretion. Vape as if they would cane you for doing it. That scares me sh*tless sometimes.

6) Caution. See someone suspicious? Leave that damned mod where it is and keep it cool.

7) Reap good karma so that you keep them away from you.

8) Vape forever and ever more.

Ari92

Nov 5, 2015
  • Deleted by Syn007
  • Reason: No sourcing

binatang

Dec 7, 2015
I think the issue in Malaysia is the total lack of control & etiquette by the majority of vapors. Shops sell to kids under 18. Many kids vape in school. Where they get the money to buy? Most importantly, many vapors don't consider vaping as smoking & will happily billow away in aircon spaces - the mall, restaurants etc. This just pisses the non-smokers & they pressure the Govt to act. Went to Starbucks & a group of vapors were fogging the inside, when asked to stop ... they said this isn't smoking! Even as a smoker I was ...... off.

Reactions: mrmoomoo

Karstine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2015
It's really sad that bad behaviour just generally spoils it for everyone who wants to vape. Yes Vape is less toxic, but the fumes/smoke/fog from vaping can irritate others eyes, nose or throat, especially when in an enclosed space.

To emphasize, one day I was vaping while I was driving. The aircon vent just nice was blowing onto my face. So when I vape, the vapor went into my eye and the nicotine (USDM juice) kinda irritated my eyes hahaha!

isux

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2015
Fine City
To emphasize, one day I was vaping while I was driving. The aircon vent just nice was blowing onto my face. So when I vape, the vapor went into my eye and the nicotine (USDM juice) kinda irritated my eyes hahaha!

Since 15 Dec i have even stopped blowing clouds in the car...at least until when the sun has set. :yawn::yawn:

Reactions: Karstine
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread