• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Helpful Guidelines for Local Vapers, Newbie to Veteran

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheVapingKitty

Dec 23, 2015
I intend to get a vaping kit that includes a bottle of non-nicotine e-juice as I am a non-smoker and only wanna vape for the flavours. However, I'm still not too sure if I will run the risk of it being unable to ship here since the law right now is in a way, only for products that contain nicotine. Any kind soul wanna offer some advice? I would get my kit locally but it is just way over my budget.

Karstine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2015
I intend to get a vaping kit that includes a bottle of non-nicotine e-juice as I am a non-smoker and only wanna vape for the flavours. However, I'm still not too sure if I will run the risk of it being unable to ship here since the law right now is in a way, only for products that contain nicotine. Any kind soul wanna offer some advice? I would get my kit locally but it is just way over my budget.

If nicotine is the banned substance, what are the laws regarding zero.nicotine juices?

There is already a thread on this. Please read before starting a new post bout same topic.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
ALL vape products are banned (even drip tips). If you order online and ship to SG, customs will confiscate and send to HSA for disposal. So local is really your only guaranteed option for hardware/e-liquid.

Read ALL the "stickies". You can get verified for the "Classifieds & Swaps Forum" as members do occasionally list their hardware/eliquid for sale locally in this forum.

However, if you are willing to DIY your own e-liquid/juice, see this post.

Last edited:

TheVapingKitty

Dec 23, 2015
ALL vape products are banned (even drip tips). If you order online and ship to SG, customs will confiscate and send to HSA for disposal. So local is really your only guaranteed option for hardware/e-liquid.

Read ALL the "stickies". You can get verified for the "Classifieds & Swaps Forum" as members do occasionally list their hardware/eliquid for sale locally in this forum.

However, if you are willing to DIY your own e-liquid/juice, see this post.

Thanks so much Susan for the tips. I do want to get verified so that I'll be able to access the Classifieds section to have a look-see on what members offer over there.

Haha I guess DIY-ing my own e-liquid will take a while but I have come across a few great tutorials on Youtube!

Reactions: Susan~S

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Thanks so much Susan for the tips. I do want to get verified so that I'll be able to access the Classifieds section to have a look-see on what members offer over there.

Haha I guess DIY-ing my own e-liquid will take a while but I have come across a few great tutorials on Youtube!
If you come on over to the "New Member Forum" you can welcome all the new members and get your 20 posts very fast. @j0ker usually processes verifications on Sunday.

avex30

Jan 4, 2016
I read about vape bands that not only accessorise your tanks, but protects ones that use glass or pyrex. Are accessories like those as well as vape socks allowed to be shipped here? Just need to clarify as I do want to get vape bands when I get my Uwell.[/QUOT

They monitor base not only on products also on those oversea company that supply Vaping stuff....

My friend friend just have his house raid by them. Apparently they let the thing go thru and than when u least expected they turn up at your door the following day. However I am unsure which authority grp it was.

This method have been adopt by custom since the day of illegal DVD and vcd also software copyright days. Where u brought in from JB if u got procession they will tell u they confiscate it and note down your address. And following day they come knocking.

Best at the moment try n do not ship any stuff they are on very high alert.

Last edited:

TheVapingKitty

Dec 23, 2015
They monitor base not only on products also on those oversea company that supply Vaping stuff....

My friend friend just have his house raid by them. Apparently they let the thing go thru and than when u least expected they turn up at your door the following day. However I am unsure which authority grp it was.

This method have been adopt my custom since the day of illegal DVD and vcd also software copyright days. Where u brought in from JB if u got procession they will tell u they confiscate it and note down your address. And following day they come knocking.

Best at the moment try n do not ship any stuff they are on very high alert.

Yeah, not a risk taker and have found some affordable ones locally. Thank god.

Reactions: avex30

xiklord

ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2015
does HSA has the authority to raid your house, i reckon only CNB got walkin warrant, so either they need to bring a CNB officers to raid your house for vape. CNB not very free to help HSA raid a vape house? or are they now super siao on?

But theres a new law where HDB officers can walk into your house without any permission and is permitted by law to do so. so possible HSA just take 1 HDB officers and force open your house to raid it? HDB officers theres tons of them eat snake all the team and they can get hold of 1 quite easily.

what u guys think?

avex30

Jan 4, 2016
does HSA has the authority to raid your house, i reckon only CNB got walkin warrant, so either they need to bring a CNB officers to raid your house for vape. CNB not very free to help HSA raid a vape house? or are they now super siao on?

But theres a new law where HDB officers can walk into your house without any permission and is permitted by law to do so. so possible HSA just take 1 HDB officers and force open your house to raid it? HDB officers theres tons of them eat snake all the team and they can get hold of 1 quite easily.

what u guys think?

Now the custom is super siao on I think is due to some big shot wanting to make a mark in the political scene.
Look at the recent issue on raising smoking age, a total slam ban on vapes.
If it is HSA alone they might not get support from custom. But if some high rank press down On it than Custom is in cahoot to render the support.
Practically Vaping companies that suppy stuff Vaping stuff be it juices, accessories, tanks, mods all arr under their monitor list of custom. Example of list is "fasttech, "coilmaster" etC. All mails go thru custom.....will end in HSA with the package open.

jcubepl

Jan 6, 2016
  • Deleted by Syn007
  • Reason: No sourcing here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread