Helping hands - mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sci

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2009
Al
Hoog, hope you don't mind me putting this here?!?

I was thinking. You can't really let most mods dangle from your mouth while you're working on your next creation. Out of that, this was born...

This could easily be a 5 volt mod. It used 3AAA batteries. I chose to go 3.7. I used an 18350 & did some clipping in the battery section. 1st pic is of the inside of the bottom with wiring run. The atty & switch are connected to the top & wired in.
I used a 808D-1/901 connector(addicted to cartos). I used the original LEDs. The original setup was running 4.5v so they can handle it. The original switch is used for main power. The little black dot next to the atty is the switch for the atty. I used a small piece of brass tube to get the atty up a little higher.
The flashlight is not part of the mod, just advertising:thumbs:. I did get the parts from Mad Vapes.
This actually vapes pretty good, but the LEDs dim when you hit it.:)
4452497458_2ace48198e_o.jpg

4464122508_156daafeab_o.jpg

4464122522_6c29b7c5b4_o.jpg

===========================================================
This picture is what happens when you have a conversation with Natura.
:):):)
4452969312_6b7ea51d45_b.jpg

It's not finished yet...

MastiffMike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2009
Dogville Estate
Very ingenious! And I'm envious of your helping-hands compared to mine!

:lol:.....I'd have to put a MadVapes slow changing LED somewhere on the glass itself, magnified and have my whole room illuminating! Kinda like a zen-disco mod house Connman and I'd be living in...... :lol:

With a disco ball? :D

Sci

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2009
Al
I didn't get to work on this like I wanted to this weekend. I did get to open the foot switch. It has an open contact so that when it is up, it could control something else. ie. down 5v, up 3.7v. I think, though, that would kind of defeat the purpose as you'd have to have another switch to fire the PV.
At any rate, it will work. I am going to leave the 110v wiring in it to use as an extension cord for my soldering iron. Have to unplug it to turn the iron off, but who cars? I'll be able to control the atty with my foot.:thumb:
I'm taking pictures, so if anyone wants to see the process, I'll post them once I get it finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread