HELPPPPP A NOOB NEED ANSWERS!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
Hi peeps....Soo I see you all talk about flavours and sweeteners....and I wonder like is there a thing u buy that is sweetener and u add a sweet flavour??? Cause like I got some flavours for example butterscotch and custard vanilla ....dont those got sweeteners??? Are there flavours that are more natural?? Like they don't have any sweetener??? What's going on???? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa questions many questions my eeeeeyeeeeeessss aaaaaaaaaaaa
:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Reactions: BrotherBob

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2019
Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
Taste, especially sweetness, is very subjective. Most flavors have sweetness of one form or another if the flavor would have a sweetness to it that the concentrate would need to convey to make it seem right. There are some specific flavors that don't have a sweetness to them, that if you'd want it to be sweet, you'd add sweetness, or, as I see it, in certain cases, flavors like cotton candy, that aren't exactly sweet, but are close to it, with a note that the brain associates with sweet. This is more common the more complex the recipe, as sweetness can blend flavors together

Then there are companies like medicine flower, and river supply terpene line, that are terpenes only. These areabout 40 or so natural chemicals that have distinct aromas. These can be blended together in specific ratios to create a wide range of flavors, but have no sweetness added, yet can still mimic things like fruity boulders or thin mints...

Fstop

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2014
San Antonio, TX
Haven't come across a Flavor that Needs sweetener. :lol:
All you need is your base with either nicotine or 0 nic.
Base = Nicotine +/-, VG + PG
VG is thick like oil, food grade
PG is thinner, flavor carrier also Food Grade
I'm vaping 10% Pina Colada Flavor in 15ml of 60% VG + 40PG
Luckily I found a Sahara Tobacco Ejuice from Appolo that mimicks taste of cigarettes but its so sweet I Use it like Flavoring. 5ml to 30ml flavor vaping is subjective, everything is adjustable to your personal tastes.

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
I just wonder if we can find flavors to make diy juices that don't have sugars in them...to be all naturally maybe??? Cause I guess those butterscotch and deserts like that must be full of sugars....right? I usually put very low percentage of flavors in my juices....but was curious cause I saw people talk about sweeteners and natural flavors and stuff...anyone knows a brand hat makes all.natural flavorings?
Update: ok i think i got it....i am a litle tipsy and my english suk sorry hahahahahah

Last edited:

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Not for what you get, as it can be diluted down a great deal.
That is very true (super concentrated... similar to some Flavorah concentrates) Just like how River Supply Purilum flavors seem so cheap, but you need at least 6 % and you realize why it's so cheap) It is really cool that River Supply has many MF flavors at half price (50 %)

Reactions: Superuser187

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2019
Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
That is very true (super concentrated... similar to some Flavorah concentrates) Just like how River Supply Purilum flavors seem so cheap, but you need at least 6 % and you realize why it's so cheap) It is really cool that River Supply has many MF flavors at half price (50 %)
They also do sales frequently. And if you buy the base terpenes, which as I said is only forty or so, you don't need to buy the preblended "flavors"

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I was going to make that reference ("alternative" girl scout cookies") but have been trying to clean up my posts... but since you brought it up) And not even actual "active" GSC... I would love to have that flavor in an e-juice ;) PM me about such things (or the "other forum")
Well, damn if that didn't just ring a bell in the back of my mind. A vape juice that tastes like, well, you know. And yes, river supply has the stuff to do it with. Methinks a new rabbit hole just opened up.

• Winner
Reactions: HigherStateD

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I just wonder if we can find flavors to make diy juices that don't have sugars in them...to be all naturally maybe??? Cause I guess those butterscotch and deserts like that must be full of sugars....right? I usually put very low percentage of flavors in my juices....but was curious cause I saw people talk about sweeteners and natural flavors and stuff...anyone knows a brand hat makes all.natural flavorings?
Update: ok i think i got it....i am a litle tipsy and my english suk sorry hahahahahah
If our concentrates were all natural we couldn't safely vape most of them. Very few flavors have actual sugar, just other various sweeteners.

Reactions: Superuser187
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread