Herbal Vaporizer mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveyRoots

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
San Diego
www.myspace.com
Has anybody ever thought to mod there Herbal vaporizer to use e-liquid?

3304231469_f9778dcf0f.jpg

I personally have been using an origional vaporbrothers since 2000, has worked fantasticly since then. Just curious if anybody else has ever considered it

It's used to vaporize herb. It's for rocking the ganja.
There was a company out in England selling PG soaked American Spirit tobacco to be used in a similar vaporizor device. I would seriously worry about nicotine dosage and drip control with something like this. Used with regular dripping method of e-liquid I see OD written all over it 8-o

Heed

ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2008
Dasein
Has anybody ever thought to mod there Herbal vaporizer to use E-liquid?

3304231469_f9778dcf0f.jpg

I personally have been using an origional vaporbrothers since 2000, has worked fantasticly since then. Just curious if anybody else has ever considered it

There's a steel wool type material you can get for the Volcano that is used for liquids that might work for e-liquid. I think it has a warning about not using with alcohol, though, so it would merit some investigation:

Volcano Vaporizer Liquid Pad Set

Also, if you search the forum for "i-nhale" you will see that it's a butane powered herb vaporizer that some are using e-liquid in.

Lithium1330

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2008
Mexico
Vaporizers can reduce 95% of tar in tobacco, the vaporizer don't burn the plant, it heats at a temperature where the active ingredients of the plant (aroma and nicotine) are released, they don't use bateries or atomizers, the problem is the look&feel and portability.

With the I-Inhale the portability is solved, it is a small personal vaporizer, uses butane instead of electricity, it heats to 190C and can be used with herbs and probably with e-liquid, it is flameless, a supplier is developing a method to use it efficiently with e-liquids, but it can be used with flavored molasses+e-liquid or with organic American Spirit tobacco, it is a good alternative if you are tired of failty atomizers and bateries, here is a picture of Kate's I-Inhale:

Pictures016.jpg

And here is a full review of the product:
I-Inhale from Smokejuice.co.uk

Last edited:

Lithium1330

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2008
Mexico
so this I-inhale thing just lets you use regular tobacco?

It is made for herbs, but people are using it with e-liquids, you can read on the review link above what are they trying for use it with liquids, you can read more about the use of e-liquids in this device here:

I-Inhale questions - *E-Cigtest, the ultimate electronic cigarettes review site and forum* Le site de la cigarette électronique

And you can watch a video review by Lintz69 here:

YouTube - lintz69's Initial Review of I Inhale

Also you can ask Tim from smokejuice.co.uk how to use it with e-liquids here:

SmokeJuice - CONTACT

Lithium1330

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2008
Mexico
this is the future of esmoking. the same design principle using batteries and made smaller. no more atomizer failures every couple of weeks

what about this one?

V3-0.jpg

V3-Load.jpg

VM3 Unit

A little ugly, big and very expensive, but could work though...

The seller is even selling essencial oils for the unit, maybe he will be very interested on make the device suitable only for liquids, so the design could be rebamped to make it sharper and smaller...

Edit to add: The device is made in the US.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread