Here Now - The SMOKtech Rocket - Stainless Ratcheting VV/VW - Outstanding Build and Finish - FREE Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
smokrocket.png

smokrocket_1.png

smokrocket_2.png

smokrocket_3.png

smokrocket_4.png

smokrocket_5.png

SMOKtech Rocket - Stainless Ratcheting VV/VW
$109.95 $104.95

Only $99.70 after Newsletter VIP discount. Super VIP, Military and other discount codes may also stack on this.

How about a BEAUTIFUL durable 304 Stainless steam-punkish variable that provides variable voltage AND wattage without use of annoying menus and easy 3 click swap between VV/VW. Mesh stainless battery windows break up the weight, provide excellent battery ventilation and lend a very cool look to this mod! This may be one of the most solid and best mods SMOKtech has released to date - no rattle, thick stainless, thoughtful design!

Click the stainless LED lit power button three times to switch between voltage (white) and wattage (blue) mode. Then, ratchet the middle wheel with the VV/VW adjusting to:
  • 3.6V / 6W
  • 4.0V / 8W
  • 4.4V / 10W
  • 4.8V / 12W
  • 6.0V / 15W

Easy to read engraved markings.

From SMOK: "The rocket MOD is one of the revolutionary VV/VW MOD made by Smoktech. Manufactured from solid stainless steel, which is corrosion-resistant and can withstand strong strike. It has a special noble look with the hollow design on the tube for air ventilation. By spinning the knob in the center of the tube, you can easily set your preferred voltage or wattage, the use of magnet can make the adjustment easier and more accurate. The design on the end cap will make this MOD stand firm and not easy to fall."

Having no OLED menu means easy variable mode switch and gives you back easy five-click on/off!

More Specs:
  • Requires IMR 18650 battery
  • Size: 26.0mm X 143.0mm
  • Weight: ~8ozs (without the battery)
  • Voltage: 3.6V-6V; Wattage: 6W-15W
  • Material: stainless steel
  • Comes with a second top cap that exposes the ego threading for use with eGo cartos
  • Spring loaded center pin (adjusts for good flush mounting) and bottom cap battery pin.
  • 5 click on/off

Last edited:

timinftl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2013
Fort Lauderdale
Then I read the specs and watched some video......It seems like an outstanding deal now that I read up like I should've In the first place ....:2c:

smokrocket.png

smokrocket_1.png

smokrocket_2.png

smokrocket_3.png

smokrocket_4.png

smokrocket_5.png

SMOKtech Rocket - Stainless Ratcheting VV/VW
$109.95 $104.95

Only $99.70 after Newsletter VIP discount. Super VIP, Military and other discount codes may also stack on this.

How about a BEAUTIFUL durable 304 Stainless steam-punkish variable that provides variable voltage AND wattage without use of annoying menus and easy 3 click swap between VV/VW. Mesh stainless battery windows break up the weight, provide excellent battery ventilation and lend a very cool look to this mod! This may be one of the most solid and best mods SMOKtech has released to date - no rattle, thick stainless, thoughtful design!

Click the stainless LED lit power button three times to switch between voltage (white) and wattage (blue) mode. Then, ratchet the middle wheel with the VV/VW adjusting to:
  • 3.6V / 6W
  • 4.0V / 8W
  • 4.4V / 10W
  • 4.8V / 12W
  • 6.0V / 15W

Easy to read engraved markings.

From SMOK: "The rocket MOD is one of the revolutionary VV/VW MOD made by Smoktech. Manufactured from solid stainless steel, which is corrosion-resistant and can withstand strong strike. It has a special noble look with the hollow design on the tube for air ventilation. By spinning the knob in the center of the tube, you can easily set your preferred voltage or wattage, the use of magnet can make the adjustment easier and more accurate. The design on the end cap will make this MOD stand firm and not easy to fall."

Having no OLED menu means easy variable mode switch and gives you back easy five-click on/off!

More Specs:
  • Requires IMR 18650 battery
  • Size: 26.0mm X 143.0mm
  • Weight: ~8ozs (without the battery)
  • Voltage: 3.6V-6V; Wattage: 6W-15W
  • Material: stainless steel
  • Comes with a second top cap that exposes the ego threading for use with eGo cartos
  • Spring loaded center pin (adjusts for good flush mounting) and bottom cap battery pin.
  • 5 click on/off

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
She's a beaut and works fantastically well. It will probably go to the front of the lien for me. By the way This mod is eligible for our 17% off Labor Day Sale coupon (endofsummer2014).

With that code and Newsletter VIP this can be had this week for 77.95 then if you have any Super VIP discount available you can get even more off, if you are serving our country in the Militart there is another few dollars off...

I just keep re reading over and over; That little critter is quite the bit of artwork isn't it ?

wolfstone5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2010
Somerset, Pennsylvania
I saw another new device on Smoktech's website, the BEC PRO 36 Watt Mod (50 watt upgrade). It looks a little like the Rocket and can be controlled by your cell phone via Bluetooth. I was wondering if these were in the works anytime soon? It one of the only devices that I've come across that can push up to 12 volts with a single 18650!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread