Here's a weird one for you vets and others

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarenB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
LA, CA.
I am new to the forums but not new to ecigs. I have been vaping for about 2 years now and have never run across something like this ever.

I am using an Ego-T 650 battery and one of my atomizers won't work on one of the batteries. Said atomizer works on 3 other identical batteries as well as my old 510 batteries. It's still technically "under warranty" as the vendor takes returns for 30 days but honestly I don't even want to deal with this vendor anymore due to poor communication as well as not wanting to spend the money to send 1 atty back (since I prefer to vape out of clearos and tend to use the attys to taste test fluids only).

Anyone ever run against that? Know what it could be? I tried posting this in Ask the Vets but I guess I can't start threads in other forums yet (?)

EDIT: I should note that the other atomizer that came with the kit works with both my batteries.

Last edited:

gimmieshelter31

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Baltimore,MD
I second the 510 extension . You can pull the battery post up with a paper clip ,small screwdriver ,etc. ,but this will eventually lead to a failed solder joint on the VERY fragile wire that lead from the firing button to the center post. When this occurs your battery is then useless unless you have the skills , patience and tools to disassemble the whole darn thing in order to resolder that wire. It can be done ,I have done it.It is tedious and not a lot of fun.
Read through the following thread to understand what you would have to do to correct a broken connection to the center post.http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-positive-post-connection-issue-halp-plz.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread