Here's For What Ails Ya, Kids!

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodslady1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
Isaac & Val...so sorry to hear that you're both under the weather!

Mom to the rescue...follow these orders!!!

chicken-soup.jpg

cooler%201%20093.jpg

lutece-cypress-bed-linens.jpg

Get well soon, kiddos, or else this is the nurse I'm sending to take care of you!!!

uglynurse.jpg

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
AWWW Mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol Thank you!!! Val's going to laugh her .... off! or attempt too in her Extra squeaky shrilly-type whimsical or musical? voice) I can't think of the right word right now. lol Not mono-tone but..:confused:
All 3 of those things sound fantastic, but thats not the Iken way, I'm grilling steaks as i type. :pervy: We'll probably end up drinking Cherry pepsi,Cherry Dr. Pepper was sold out :( The bed won't come for me till probably 12-14 hours from now and there's no way in hell I'm going to get a shot! When Val went, it was a Nurse in-training that did it, she came home with 3 holes...:lol:

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
Sorry to hear you and Val r under the weather, Isaac..
Hpe you two get better soon..
I am wondering why my emails haven't been answered but I know you are a busy guy.. Not a problem Bro..
I am going to need a bit of time due to I have to go to court for CS payments.. Hard when I'm on Disability and don't get much $$.
Next they will be trying to take my blood for payments..
Stu

woodslady1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
AWWW Mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol Thank you!!! Val's going to laugh her .... off! or attempt too in her Extra squeaky shrilly-type whimsical or musical? voice) I can't think of the right word right now. lol Not mono-tone but..:confused:
All 3 of those things sound fantastic, but thats not the Iken way, I'm grilling steaks as i type. :pervy: We'll probably end up drinking Cherry pepsi,Cherry Dr. Pepper was sold out :( The bed won't come for me till probably 12-14 hours from now and there's no way in hell I'm going to get a shot! When Val went, it was a Nurse in-training that did it, she came home with 3 holes...:lol:

Hmmm....12-14 HOURS from now before bedtime???

uglynurse.jpg

Me thinks you need to look at what nursy here is holdin' in he/she's left hand! 8-o Try and get some good rest, kids...glad to hear you're able to eat, too, and that sounds like a fantastic meal you're preparing for Valleygirl. You two take care!

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Hmmm....12-14 HOURS from now before bedtime???

uglynurse.jpg

Me thinks you need to look at what nursy here is holdin' in he/she's left hand! 8-o Try and get some good rest, kids...glad to hear you're able to eat, too, and that sounds like a fantastic meal you're preparing for Valleygirl. You two take care!
Harmonious voice! Thats what I was thinking! lol
I don't get it? I get the he/she concept considering it has 3 awkward bulges!

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Sorry to hear you and Val r under the weather, Isaac..
Hpe you two get better soon..
I am wondering why my emails haven't been answered but I know you are a busy guy.. Not a problem Bro..
I am going to need a bit of time due to I have to go to court for CS payments.. Hard when I'm on Disability and don't get much $$.
Next they will be trying to take my blood for payments..
Stu

Hey Stu! Emails unanswered? I'm sorry! I have been waiting to hear from you! :lol: on my way!

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
Take care guys. So sorry you're sick.
Toss them teethbrushes when you're better. Till then:
Boil water in the microwave and drop in some mouthwash into the water and leave the teethbrushes in it for 10 minutes for sanitizing.
Sleep is good for your body. That is when it has the strength to help you heal.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Take care guys. So sorry you're sick.
Toss them teethbrushes when you're better. Till then:
Boil water in the microwave and drop in some mouthwash into the water and leave the teethbrushes in it for 10 minutes for sanitizing.
Sleep is good for your body. That is when it has the strength to help you heal.

Thanks Tina!
Dinner turned out to be a flop from a number of reasons, So we went to 5 guys burgers & fries and had a nice quick meal because it was getting late for Jake. Which he didn't eat anyway, just ran around the restaurant. :oops:

Tonight I have alot of ordering to do and besides if I ever fall asleep before 1am, I'll wake at 3-5a. Sleep and food are such an inconvenience hehe. We're actually looking at one of the Good toothbrushes, like with supersonc the hedgehog speed or something or other. :confused:
Thank you so much for your lovely motherly advice Miss Tina and Same Goes to You Mom! We're actually feeling alot better. :D

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Wondered why the Iken forums were so quiet. Wishing you guys good health.
Hehe Hi Apple,
Yes we been a bit down since the weekend. Perfect timing, right? :D
I'm starting to lift as Val seems to be starting to fall again. She went back to work yesterday and today and it's just killing her.

We do have assortment of Cartomizers that we would like to share with you guys though!

you big wuss!! :p

needle junkie!!
snickeringdog.gif

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
needle junkie!!
snickeringdog.gif

laughg.gif

nah just never been bothered by them. Of course I rarely go to the doc so it's rare that I need a shot.

You should have seen the back of my hands a few years ago when the chick I was with at the time was going through her nursing training and was all nervous about getting it right. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread