Hey all anyone know of a good ice concentrate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tmebs

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2014
BFE, Illinois
Flavorwest has 1 named Extreme Ice.
To me it smells like 5 gum.
Its not so much menthol like to me but more like wintergreen to the tenth power LOL

I make a heavy flavored Creme de Menthe menthol diy juice for my self, ONE time I added 1ml of this flavoring to 180 ml mix.
It totally obliterated my mix, I vaped it, but never will I add it again.
It is strong stuff.
Definitely ICEY!

I use Tfa Koolada for the icey effect at 2%.

go_player

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2012
USA
WS-23 seems to be getting a lot of attention lately. There's apparently a lot of Malaysian juice that is really frosty that uses it- it's a regional style that seems to be catching on here. Interestingly, it seems to interact with Koolada to create a sum greater than the parts. I haven't used it yet, but I'm going to get some soon.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
WS-23 seems to be getting a lot of attention lately. There's apparently a lot of Malaysian juice that is really frosty that uses it- it's a regional style that seems to be catching on here. Interestingly, it seems to interact with Koolada to create a sum greater than the parts. I haven't used it yet, but I'm going to get some soon.

Is this WE-23 widely available? I’m definitely interested as a former menthol smoker!

Reactions: stols001

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
I bought WS-23 as a 30% liquid concentrate. Koolada is a 10% liquid concentrate. Koolada is actually icier than WS-23, but the difference between a 30% concentrate and a 10% concentrate makes the WS-23 brain freeze icy if used at the same % I use for Koolada in my recipes. Koolada is 150% the strength of menthol and WS-23 is 75% the strength of menthol. The 30% concentrate of WS-23 is 1.5% icier than Koolada. Of course, if you buy the crystals and make your own concentrate, you can make a 20% solution which would probably be ideal if you wanted to mix a juice with both Koolada and WS-23.

I like Koolada personally but will play around with the WS-23 in a recipe I am working on for my son's friend - an icy blue raspberry lemonade - a remix of something called Alien Piss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread