Hey all! I am trying to come back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitebreed

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
Pittsburgh
Last summer I started having a hard time breathing and I couldn't figure out why. I thought I was having an allergic reaction to vaping so I stopped. Well going through Nicotine withdrawals I eventually started smoking again....UGH!

As it turns out I did have an allergy, but not to vaping, but to grass and trees. Really? I didn't even know that was possible! I had bought my first house the winter before, so that summer was the first summer I started cutting my own grass and voila...having a hard time breathing.

My problem now is I have been trying to get back into vaping with my current great (eGo-T Tank system) but I am having a hard time. I have been thinking of getting like a regular e-cig with prefilled carts like a Blu with tobacco flavor and wanted to know what everyone thought?

Also wanted to send some big hugs to Bianca, Tuck, Sallana, Pchela, Rose, Lox, etc.

:thumbs:

Darkwitless

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2010
KY
Welcome back! Glad you figured out the breathing issues - sucks it's grass for goodness sake! I have the same allery - but found out when I was a pre-teen. Took shots for years. Now I take an OTC if needed and make the boys cut the grass ;-)

BMont- ohh, that is pretty cool looking! I need to get around this board more to find out what is new in vaping (face palm)

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
I'm completely on board with this kind of set up right now:

I had one, a smaller one, that had a metal mouth piece built in and just coulnd't stand that. But...the rebuildable part of it was the shiznit. I have one of Zen~'s Z-Atty U's on order...won't be ready for a while yet. The wait is making me NUTS :blink: But I ordered one of those Vison things to see if that would be something to hold me over until it's ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread