Hey all my name is big tozz and i used to vape when i found out about it about 2012 and then stopped

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG TOZZ

Sep 13, 2017
Hey all my name is big tozz and i used to vape when i found out about it about 2012 and then stopped when i kicked my nic habit around 2014. I got back into it more recently because i had started smoking Backwoods again and got noticed I was hooked on nic again. Well I went to a local smoke shop i would usually get my Backwoods at and got a bottle of Naked 100 very cool and a SMOK mod/tank kit. Anyway now I have gone through a couple different devices since getting back into vaping and I have been really loving the Pico Squeeze, i take it everywhere now. Squonking with a RDA is so much fun. I read online the Coral was bad but I really think it's fun even though it's obviously cheap. Anyway thats my vaper story. Gonna be getting back into vaping as a hobby so i wanted to join and say hi

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Hello and welcome to ECF. There are loads of info on the site. I have never heard of the Pico Squeeze and had to look it up. The price is great for a squonker. I currently have a Reo Grand with a Sapor bottom feed RDA. I really enjoy the Reo and squonking.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hello and welcome to ECF. There are loads of info on the site. I have never heard of the Pico Squeeze and had to look it up. The price is great for a squonker. I currently have a Reo Grand with a Sapor bottom feed RDA. I really enjoy the Reo and squonking.

Button masher here:
After over 800 days, I broke the positive leaf spring in my Reo Grand.
I must have spent all of 5 minutes taking it to bits and installing a new HD positive leaf spring. ($5.00 part)
I guess I'm set for another 800 + days of "reliable".
I love REO's. :wub::wub::wub:

Cheers
I

Last edited:

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hey all my name is big tozz and i used to vape when i found out about it about 2012 and then stopped when i kicked my nic habit around 2014. I got back into it more recently because i had started smoking Backwoods again and got noticed I was hooked on nic again. Well I went to a local smoke shop i would usually get my Backwoods at and got a bottle of Naked 100 very cool and a SMOK mod/tank kit. Anyway now I have gone through a couple different devices since getting back into vaping and I have been really loving the Pico Squeeze, i take it everywhere now. Squonking with a RDA is so much fun. I read online the Coral was bad but I really think it's fun even though it's obviously cheap. Anyway thats my vaper story. Gonna be getting back into vaping as a hobby so i wanted to join and say hi
Welcome and glad you joined.
Squonking works.
Could check out:
Liquid Feed APV Discussion

BIG TOZZ

Sep 13, 2017
Hi and welcome. I have and use better attys than the Coral, but when I first got the Pico I used it to see if I wanted to keep the mod or trash it. I would not call it a top of the line device, but it works just fine. Welcome to the board.
Whats your favorite on the Pico? I have a few RDAs in the mail :)

Thanks all who posted!

Reactions: stols001

BIG TOZZ

Sep 13, 2017
Right now it's wearing a Halladay.
Thanks , i was checking that one out on FT.

Almost ordered that or a Estoc Mega (for my DNA30) but the Estoc a little lower ohmage than i want. And I have a double vision on the way (my first authentic atty!!!) as well as both RTA and RDTA wasp nanos... So i got some stuff to try out.

i wanna try squonking with the old joye 2.2 ohms too, the lil dripper attys old school.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread