Hey everyone!! Some Juice talk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thuggnasty

May 24, 2015
Hey guys, pretty new here only one previous post...
Was having problems with my K100 & Mini Nautilus combo for vaping, that's why I originally signed up!!
Talked about it with members & found my K100 was ultimately the problem, upgraded to a IPV Mini & I'm vaping like a king

& that's the issue :p so now I'm vaping about 6ml a day, I just smashed through a 15ml 12mg nicotine Cinnabun & 15ml 0mg nicotine Cinnabun.
(Mixing the two gives me great flavor & the right amount of nicotine hit)
So the point of this post was...

Where do you guys buy Juice?
( I usually buy from a local smoke shop about 10$ per 15ml )
Is that expensive ?
I've looked online & factoring shipping price I need to buy 3-4 bottles + to be saving money & I've bought online before, ( ordered 60$ in samples & the flavors were horrid in my opinion I guess that online vendor just isn't my taste ? )
So I'm just wondering is 10$ every 2-3 days the best I can do juice wise ?
Or are there some trusted online vendors you guys can agree on with good flavors & good prices?

I'm currently smoking from a local vendor I believe ( MadHatters )
& love there flavors.

WonderDude32

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2015
Clarksville, TN
Check out the Forum Suppliers link above. I personally like Mount Baker Vapor. I started to make my own juice and save a lot of money that way. You can get liquid for less than $10 at most online vendors but you have to add shipping unless you spend a certain amount. MBV sends you a free trial bottle with every order. The link is a good starting point but you can shop around then come here and ask if it's a good site to order from. Happy hunting.

Thuggnasty

May 24, 2015
Check out the Forum Suppliers link above. I personally like Mount Baker Vapor. I started to make my own juice and save a lot of money that way. You can get liquid for less than $10 at most online vendors but you have to add shipping unless you spend a certain amount. MBV sends you a free trial bottle with every order. The link is a good starting point but you can shop around then come here and ask if it's a good site to order from. Happy hunting.

100ml Twisted Vapors $19.99 + Kanger & Aspire Tank Blowout

Juice & Tank Sale Get an Aspire Nautilus tank for only $14.99!!! Also, we are introducing our 100ml bottles for Twisted Vapors with a special price of only $19.99 (originally $24.95). Check out our other specials below. This sale ends Sunday June 7th 2015. No coupon code needed.

E-Cigarettes, Vaporizers and Starter Kits from eCig.com - ecig.com | Electronic Cigarettes

Have been doing searching, at the moment I'm eye balling this store here Twisted Vapes, 16$ + shipping for 50ml is this unreal?

Rabbit Slayer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2015
Scottsdale, AZ
Well you are paying for shipping in most cases but you aren't paying sales tax. Most online shops sell 30ml bottles for $15-20 and other places are selling 50-100ml for the same price, I use vista vapor mostly, 32ml for around $7.50, 102ml for $17, they're not the greatest but if you keep to simple flavors they're not bad :)

Reactions: WonderDude32

Thuggnasty

May 24, 2015
Well you are paying for shipping in most cases but you aren't paying sales tax. Most online shops sell 30ml bottles for $15-20 and other places are selling 50-100ml for the same price, I use vista vapor mostly, 32ml for around $7.50, 102ml for $17, they're not the greatest but if you keep to simple flavors they're not bad :)

I've been looking around on Wonderdudes site that he posted,
So far great reviews + great prices.
Now to find a flavor I'm gonna hope I like

WonderDude32

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2015
Clarksville, TN
I like one not-me-made ejuice and that's Cottontail Cream by Lost art. It's a strawberry cream that's pretty good. I don't buy much these days as I make my own juice. I highly encourage others to try it. It gets really affordable to vape when you're only paying .06/ml. Plus I have the luxury to make just about any flavor juice I hear about that sounds good and you can buy the same flavorings that the big companies use so it just boils down to percentages.

glointhedark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Antelope, CA, USA
My daughter and I enjoy eliquids from Mt. Baker Vapor, VaporBomb, Killer Juice, Seattle Vapors, ITC Vapes, Vape Wild, and The Broke Smoker. All have a good variety of flavors and nicotine and pg/vg ratios, reasonable prices and shipping charges, good customer service, and good turnaround time on orders. Sign up for email newsletters and/or "Like" on Facebook to keep on top of sales and coupon codes.

I agree with the suggestion to order small bottles at first, until you find out if you like the flavors you are trying and the vendor. Since I usually order eliquids for myself and my daughter (sometimes her boyfriend, too), I can usually find enough flavors to try, even ordering the smallest size bottles, so I can get the free shipping offer from most of the above vendors.

We recently put in a fairly substantial "trial" order with Nicoticket, using their one time only BOGO coupon code, and we are enjoying their flavors. The only complaint my daughter has had, so far, is that she is going through more coils than usual (we use Kanger Evod 650 mah batteries with Evod, Evod Glass, or Protank 2 Mini tanks, Kanger 2.2 ohm single coils) . Not a really big problem, since I try to clean and reuse coils, and I am also going to try rewicking again.

Good luck, and enjoy. Remember, it is not how much or how little you pay for eliquids, it is whether you enjoy it or not. If you don't like the flavor or the vape you get, then it is not worth it, no matter how cheap or expensive.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Hey Thuggnasty! Don't think I've said hello yet :)

Anyway, I've really not purchased a lot of juice (I had a great B&M around the corner from my house and bought a LOT from them before I started DIY.) I have bought Mt. Baker Vapor and Killer Juice. Most of what I got from them was pretty good. I never ordered flavor shots from MBV (as I see a lot of folks do), but their prices were pretty good. Typically $5-6 for 15mL.

Besides, just because I like a juice doesn't mean that you're going to. That's one of the reasons I go into DIY (that, and I wanted to try to save some money. Heh heh - I've invested a lot to get started, but now I'm in a position that I can make many YEARS worth of juice for about $0.03/mL.

Don't be afraid to experiment with your choices, but I would start small. Many suppliers often have sample packs (e.g. MBV has them - five 6mL bottles for about $8.

Happy Hunting :vapor:

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Wonderdude, I'm currently vaping on some Milk & Honey , & Cinnabun. Any suggestion for desert types? Or suggestions at all (;

If you like Cinnabun, you would be doing yourself a great disservice by not trying Nicotickets Grandma's Cinnamon Danish. :)

It is a little more expensive than some but absolutely the best cinnamon roll vape I have ever had

GinnyTx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2014
Pearland, TX
I'd say the majority of what we buy is from Vista Vapors (with the "double down" it's like $15ish for 200mls) I have some ITC (Black Magic some good stuff) :thumbs:

Ed likes High Dessert Vape's Carrot Cake and his "premium" Pure Michigan although I mixed some apple and strawberry from Vista and it's as good to me..but hey..I like my Five Pawns too..one's got to have one lil splurge.:headbang::vapor:

Reactions: ReigntheGamer

VaPreis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
My two favorites are made by Ahlusion. IMO, no one else has matched their quality. Not only with the liquids themselves, but the bottling, packaging, and customer service. They lost me for a short while when they altered the original Smooth Criminal recipe, but won me back by bringing it back as "The Godfather".

Recently, they've been giving me pretty good discounts at checkout with free priority shipping, but I've also been ordering 120mls at a time. And if you order more then $20 worth, don't forget to request a free sample of another liquid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread