Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
I've been here on ECF for a little while now getting to know everyone, hear their stories and keep this forum going as a fun and safe place for everyone to come chat (and show off pics of their animals).

It was quiet in here when I first came to the forum. If you know SMILIN, you know how dedicated he is to helping people kick cigarettes and creating one big happy family.

A couple years ago, he wanted to bring V4L to retail stores so smokers would be able to buy the quality products they needed to quit.

HE took someones advice and brought on a big fancy guy to work as a CEO for a little bit because he thought it would get his stuff available to smokers that needed it BUT that guy screwed everything up. Products and customer service went to hell.

Steve saw that everything went bad, and that the family he loved was hurting because of it. It stressed him out so bad that he has to have heart surgery now in the next month or so.

He is back in charge since the first of this year and has been putting everything right. Now he's finally back on the forum where it all started.

Let's show, @SMILIN a lil' love.
If you started vaping with V4L (like I did), if you love V4L or if you know a smoker he can help. Send 'em to Smilin.

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Just started a similar thread after speaking on the phone to him. He's really tore up about this! He's good people and helped me out more than I can recall! I know of many times, myself and others on here at the time that were short on funds, "Just tell me what you need! I'll send it to you and we'll sort it out!" He's always been good to me, and I'm not even getting paid to say that! 'Nugh said?

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Good to meet you smilin and i'm sorry to hear about your chalenges! It sounds like you deserve a break and good thoughts and prayers are coming your way!!
Thanks for the kind words! He's taking a much needed break in Scottsdale this week because his daughter just graduated college (time flies!) but he'll be back around.

Hope you're lovin' your juice, @TheKiddVapes! It's nice to see the old and new guard comin' together.

TheKiddVapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Feb 16, 2016
    Los Angeles, CA
    Thanks for the kind words! He's taking a much needed break in Scottsdale this week because his daughter just graduated college (time flies!) but he'll be back around.

Hope you're lovin' your juice, @TheKiddVapes! It's nice to see the old and new guard comin' together.

LV, the juice is the bomb! I've been making it last and using it on special occaisions. If I don't get another win soon i'm going to have to resort to begging!! Lol

cookiebun

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 6, 2011
    Central Ohio
    Sorry to hear you are having health issues. I hope all goes well. Yours were the first products I bought because you made everything easy, no way to buy components that don't work with each other. Thanks very much for helping me kick a 35 year pack a day habit. I knew with my first puff of the Vapor King I was going to finally be able to quit smoking.

DebbieBe

Feb 10, 2009
    IL
    I haven't been on this forum in a long time....yes back to smoking;(. I had one of the original ecig kits way back in the day. Steve started the revolution....lol. Yes he took the time to speak personally through Skype at the time when I had questions. On my roller coaster or vaping/smoking I went back one more time when the new wattage devices came out. I always loved the cart type pieces for me I loved the feel of a cigalikes but the device failed the carts were defective so I smoked. I spent a good amount of money on these devices and when they failed (after being left feeling like I was doing something wrong). I just felt my experience maybe vaping wasn't for me. Well here we are in 2016 and I need to quit for upcoming surgery. My first thought was vapor4life was so close to me but I didn't have success with the product. Now you walk into a vape shop and its young kids sub ohming I don't want clouds or a big clunky device. I want an experience that is like a cig....which is what Steve has as a stand out product in my mind. But with the integrity of the company I just didn't find myself driving that way. It was sad because Steve did put a lot into his personalization. This will always be a great memory for me because without him I wouldn't have had a clue about vaping in the first place. Miss the cigalikes and carts from here....hate sub ohm tanks!! Good luck to vapor4life and Steve I hope this company can find its way back

Reactions: LadyVapentine

LadyVapentine

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 16, 2015
    Sweet Home Chicago
    www.vapor4life.com
    I haven't been on this forum in a long time....yes back to smoking;(. I had one of the original ecig kits way back in the day. Steve started the revolution....lol. Yes he took the time to speak personally through Skype at the time when I had questions. On my roller coaster or vaping/smoking I went back one more time when the new wattage devices came out. I always loved the cart type pieces for me I loved the feel of a cigalikes but the device failed the carts were defective so I smoked. I spent a good amount of money on these devices and when they failed (after being left feeling like I was doing something wrong). I just felt my experience maybe vaping wasn't for me. Well here we are in 2016 and I need to quit for upcoming surgery. My first thought was vapor4life was so close to me but I didn't have success with the product. Now you walk into a vape shop and its young kids sub ohming I don't want clouds or a big clunky device. I want an experience that is like a cig....which is what Steve has as a stand out product in my mind. But with the integrity of the company I just didn't find myself driving that way. It was sad because Steve did put a lot into his personalization. This will always be a great memory for me because without him I wouldn't have had a clue about vaping in the first place. Miss the cigalikes and carts from here....hate sub ohm tanks!! Good luck to vapor4life and Steve I hope this company can find its way back
    Hi, @DebbieBe! I'm really glad you reached out because it sounds like we can help you out.

We went through a short period of time when Steve wanted to help more people start vaping, so we hired a interim CEO to fill in. Retail was dominated by Big Tobacco, so we quickly went back to focusing on what we do best, but when the other CEO was in charge, product quality declined.

Steve came back at the beginning of this year, and his first goal was to revamp all our products so they kept doing what he wanted them to do: Help smokers smoke smarter.
    We do carry mods, but his MO is still to have the best e-cigs out there for smokers. As Steve always says, he is a man obsessed.

We want to do that for you. I understand the struggle. It's really great to meet one of the old gang.

Please email me at lisamarie@vapor4life.com and we'll give you a call or write you an email to help you get through this with our improved products. :):):):thumb::thumb::thumb::vapor::vapor::vapor:

sawlight

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 2, 2009
    Kansas
    @DebbieBe after personally speaking with Steve a few weeks ago, I need to call him back to check on him, I can honestly tell you he has the fire back in his belly! He was VERY bissapointed with the state of things right now and really wants to get back to the way things were, the customer comes first! I'm not sure if there were complications with his health or what happened, but I've not seen him on here like I'd hoped? I hope all is well with him and like you, I'd like to see it return to at least a quarter of what it was.

DebbieBe

Feb 10, 2009
    IL
    Sounds great and I hope so!! He was on fire when this all began as you can see I signed up here in 2009 and that's when I came across vapor4life. I don't want mods.....lol I just want something simple to "smoke as Steve put in his video. It's too true "vaping" is a different beast I am looking for the smike experience not the clouds....lol

LadyVapentine

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 16, 2015
    Sweet Home Chicago
    www.vapor4life.com
    @DebbieBe after personally speaking with Steve a few weeks ago, I need to call him back to check on him, I can honestly tell you he has the fire back in his belly! He was VERY bissapointed with the state of things right now and really wants to get back to the way things were, the customer comes first! I'm not sure if there were complications with his health or what happened, but I've not seen him on here like I'd hoped? I hope all is well with him and like you, I'd like to see it return to at least a quarter of what it was.
    He's hopping back in here and there after a short lil' recovery, so you'll be seeing him around B)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread