Hey folks, saying hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparty

Oct 9, 2019
I smoked for more than 20 years. I picked up my first vape pen in June 2018, and I haven't touched a cigarette or any form of tobacco since then. I have lurked on this site for a long time, every time I had a question. I was always able to find truthful answers to a million questions about vaping. Thanks and see y'all around.

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2012
Central Texas
Hi.

Are you prepped for the (looking more likely by the day) future? Do you use a rebuildable atomizer, or DIY? If you want any info on vape prepping there are a lot of resources (I imagine you've seen them) but feel free to ask for pointers if you need them. I'll answer in my limited xp, I'm sure others will too. Glad to see a fellow lurker, I hope joining the chats will be as fun for you as it was for me.

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nor'Eastern PA
mjHJuAF.png

sparty

Oct 9, 2019
Wanted to thank everyone who posted their friendly welcomes. Much appreciated!

@Blitzdonlife Hey, thanks for the offer! I have no doubt I'll take you up on it sooner rather than later. I do use rebuildables and I'm mostly DIY i.e., no proprietary atomizers, stopped using pens, etc. I've been prepping a bit: mostly a couple of reliable mods and lots and lots of NET.

Speaking of which, I'm always curious about a) which NET liquids everyone is digging b) where the best prices are and c) has any independent analyses of NETs emerged which disproved any of their claims? -- but those questions belong in a different forum.

Last edited:

sparty

Oct 9, 2019
Welcome, Sparty.
I've only tried a couple, but NET is all I do. I diy with Stixx Mixx NET, which is incredibly cheap, easy, and awesome.
But what claims are you talking about? Claims by NET mfgs., or about NET?
Hey @Brewdawg1181 -- thanks. I meant claims by the mfg's re: the composition, purity of their own products. Thanks for the Stixx Mixx rec!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread