Hey guys, secret sale for the jersey shore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisj3982

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
If you are in marmora, there are 4 shops closer than manahawkin. 9 south Vapes in Galloway, vortex vapor in Galloway, planet of the Vapes in egg harbor city and Hollywood smokin in northfield. Of those 9 south is prolly the best one and Hollywood, I'd stay away from that place. Overpriced, overpriced, overpriced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boborone

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2013
Plano, Tx
If you are in marmora, there are 4 shops closer than manahawkin. 9 south Vapes in Galloway, vortex vapor in Galloway, planet of the Vapes in egg harbor city and Hollywood smokin in northfield. Of those 9 south is prolly the best one and Hollywood, I'd stay away from that place. Overpriced, overpriced, overpriced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome man. Thank you very much. Just saved all those and will keep them for future. I searched before I left, didn't find anything. Should have seen my carry on bad with all my stuff packed. I did not want to loose my vape gear in checked luggage. And then have to find a vape shop a couple hours away and pay god knows what. I'm kind of spoiled here in the Dallas area, hard to throw a stone and not hit one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread