• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hey.....I'm finally in SG Vapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeroi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
Singapore
Great that you all are in my group and Forum.

I hope that all can do a little bit by helping to post anywhere? but take note that in our Group/Forum try to maintain the Tread topic.

Our Government cannot control us for not telling others the benefits that we gain from quitting Tobacco.
They have stop advertising to tell the Public to Quit Smoking but guess what, We are doing them a big favor in helping others to quit Tobacco Smokes.

tuakong

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2011
Singapore
After cleaning the atty, I put 3 drops of Strawberry ejuice (Med) into it and fixed the prefilled RY-4 (High) cart.
1st 3 puffs did not inhale. Just drag and blow.
Inhaled from 4th drag onwards and I had my 1st vaping orgasm. Nice experience with good amount of vapour even after inhaling.
Guess it must be the LR atty. Feeling a little groggy cos juice too strong. 6mg mix will be perfect.

Now, what to do with the 14 analogs left?

Zeroi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
Singapore
Meet up with us and I teach u how to pass to people the remaining balance of tobacco. Lol
After cleaning the atty, I put 3 drops of Strawberry ejuice (Med) into it and fixed the prefilled RY-4 (High) cart.
1st 3 puffs did not inhale. Just drag and blow.
Inhaled from 4th drag onwards and I had my 1st vaping orgasm. Nice experience with good amount of vapour even after inhaling.
Guess it must be the LR atty. Feeling a little groggy cos juice too strong. 6mg mix will be perfect.

Now, what to do with the 14 analogs left?

tuakong

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2011
Singapore
Just to share my 3-day old vaping experience.
1st 2 days: Vaped like siao....inside my office, toilet, jalan-jalan, at home, driving, etc... jot time to vape, I will vape.
3rd day, I try to stick to my analog schedule ie 2 analogs morning/lunch/kopi-break and dinner. Novaping in toilets, office etc....
Dun want to be heavy vaper. So, today vaped abt 1.5 cart. Charge batt for 2nd time.

Zeroi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
Singapore
??? Why did u go back to analog? most people would have the feeling to go back analog on the 3rd day but if they don't they most properly won't.

1st 2 days: Vaped like siao....inside my office, toilet, jalan-jalan, at home, driving, etc... jot time to vape, I will vape.
3rd day, I try to stick to my analog schedule ie 2 analogs morning/lunch/kopi-break and dinner. Novaping in toilets, office etc....
Dun want to be heavy vaper. So, today vaped abt 1.5 cart. Charge batt for 2nd time.

Zeroi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
Singapore
The Mind is the Greatest control. in fact i do not need my PVs anymore but somehow i couldn't stop testing the flavor and joining friends etc for Coffee chat and vaping session here and there.
oya, i also a Coffee Addict, lol.

Damn true...I light my last 2 analog last Sun, since then have been vaping till now.Need to get a 5v USB Passthrough soon..

Zeroi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
Singapore
Greats, Pls help change your Profile location to the Correct one. I am trying to control and see who are the people in the Group active and non-active.

Pls help pass message and read up the SG Vapers Forum Rules, Those are ECF origin Forum Rules.

What ever you all do posting here and there, to me is ok. so long you all think is right.

no....what I meant is that I will vape according to my past analog schedule.
I have been analog-free since I started vaping.

sylvester

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2011
Singapore

hahahahaha! i vaped like crazy on the first few days of vaping too! vaping while driving is the most fun of all, especially at traffic lights when you vape with your windows up and other drivers look at you with a confused expression on their faces. hahahaha!
don't worry about being a heavy vaper, i was worried i'd be one as well but there are times where i will be too lazy to refill my carts or drips and from there drag the craving till i cannot tahan then i bo pian refill and vape. :D

Zeroi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
Singapore
When you drive, don't refill carts
When you refill carts, don't drive.
I ever try to refill while driving but too dangerous. I refill during red light, expressway border, roadside when stop.
I sure once Janty launch the JETS, it will be much better.
Of cos for now use those cartos.
hahahahaha! i vaped like crazy on the first few days of vaping too! vaping while driving is the most fun of all, especially at traffic lights when you vape with your windows up and other drivers look at you with a confused expression on their faces. hahahaha!
don't worry about being a heavy vaper, i was worried i'd be one as well but there are times where i will be too lazy to refill my carts or drips and from there drag the craving till i cannot tahan then i bo pian refill and vape. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread