Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveSignal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Maryland
yes! I collect RDAs and have quite a few. How much are you looking to spend? I just picked up three new RDAs a couple days ago that are easy to build and excellently made. Two are expensive, but one is a bargain:

Hastur - This is a brand new RDA from Cthulhu. It is an inexpensive authentic, $25 range. But its great quality. Its small (like a slam cap) and has a side airflow that is channeled from the top of the top cap... so its leakproof. Comes with a bigger than 510 wide-bore tip. Fantastic flavor and it has airflow to make clouds.

DaveSignal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Maryland
actually, I am just recommending that one because I am surprised by it and have been vaping it all day. The Hastur is great, but if you want a simple RDA that is specifically to make clouds, these are some affordable ones to look at:
CLT v3 - Infinite
Doge v2 / Doge X v2 - Congrevape
El Cabron / Twisted Messes / 13 Heavens - Compvape
Troll - Wotofo

Lucas.Vapaholic

Jun 29, 2015
Victoria,BC, Canada
yes! I collect RDAs and have quite a few. How much are you looking to spend? I just picked up three new RDAs a couple days ago that are easy to build and excellently made. Two are expensive, but one is a bargain:

Hastur - This is a brand new RDA from Cthulhu. It is an inexpensive authentic, $25 range. But its great quality. Its small (like a slam cap) and has a side airflow that is channeled from the top of the top cap... so its leakproof. Comes with a bigger than 510 wide-bore tip. Fantastic flavor and it has airflow to make clouds.
Right on thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread