Hey! New stuff in the Mom and Pop Vaporshop!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Oh wow! RYO4!! Now I know how Pwll and Pchella felt when their creations went up on the site! Awesome. Just ordered my third bottle. Any RYO lovers out there should try it. We finally got our own RY4 thanks to Scuba's expertise.

Wuzznt Me? Yes, it WAS you. :D

marlou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2009
SW Ohio
Oh wow! RYO4!! Now I know how Pwll and Pchella felt when their creations went up on the site! Awesome. Just ordered my third bottle. Any RYO lovers out there should try it. We finally got our own RY4 thanks to Scuba's expertise.

That really sounds like a great flavor! I'll be including it in my next order.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
chithrajust-hjo-blog-19921.pjpeg

UMM!! it wuzznt me with the announcement (hehe) :)

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
If that's what I think it is.....8-o Uh, ever heard of crab juice?

What DO you think it is?

Speaking about CJ is blasphemy in this subforum! Yes, I have heard of it. Just watched the pbusardo review of it (hilarious BTW) and I will never subject myself to that. Give me an onion bagel with lox and cream cheese ejuice, and we can talk. :p

marlou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2009
SW Ohio
What DO you think it is?

Speaking about CJ is blasphemy in this subforum! Yes, I have heard of it. Just watched the pbusardo review of it (hilarious BTW) and I will never subject myself to that. Give me an onion bagel with lox and cream cheese ejuice, and we can talk. :p

I hadn't seen that pbusardo review. Just hopped over to youtube and watched it. Oh my.... haven't laughed this hard for awhile. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread