Hey People New Member Here you can call me Judy.....DougJudy im a vaper 4 lyfe

Status
Not open for further replies.

DougJudy

Feb 9, 2021
hey guys just joined today was browsing these forums looking for a couple answers so I decided to make an account. I've been vaping for 5 years. smoked for 13 and feel better than ever. I really love RTAs right now. Went through a squonking phase and dripping but I have lost alot of interest in RDAs as they are just not practical enough for me. right now I'm either vaping on an OFRF gear RTA on my geek vape aegis 21700. also got a wotofo serpent SMM edition sitting on top of a single 18650 mod. my other Rta is the serpent elevate with the top airflow, which I really like as I don't get any drips out the bottom, right now it is sitting on top of my reauleux rx200 V1, was black but now is zinc gray hahah. and last but not least i am rocking a geek vape zeus dual coil version, but only using a single coil (my fav) on top of a ThinkVape Finder dna 75, parallel 18650s which is great becasue i barely go over 65 watts.

Now my main reason for visiting this site was to get some information. I just got my first mech mod and I am noticing my battery is got a bit of rattle is there any way to adjust the switch to make it a bit deeper or some other way of fixing this......anyways if you can help i appreciate it but i mainly just wanted to say hello to everybody, and i hope you all are doing well eh :D compressed vape shot.jpg
compressed vape shot.jpg

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

Now my main reason for visiting this site was to get some information. I just got my first mech mod and I am noticing my battery is got a bit of rattle is there any way to adjust the switch to make it a bit deeper or some other way of fixing this....

Welcome to the ECF DougJudy.

On a Mech, sometimes Battery Rattle can be fixed by Shimming or Adjusting the Positive/510 End Contact so it extends into the Mod More. But without knowing what type of Mech you have, it is just a General Solution.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread