The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Hey Steve, Mark, or Leaford!

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by GeeYourHairSmellsTerrific, Nov 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. GeeYourHairSmellsTerrific

GeeYourHairSmellsTerrific Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 30, 2009
    Hey guys I know this is an oft asked question, and one you are always working tirelessly on...but whens the VG coming and will it be in cartos too?

My friend did a big new VK order but is having a hard time with the PG. I took her a little homebrew VG blend and that works for her. She needs more though and higher nic than the 11ish I can make and still hold flavor so we need to get her hooked up and off the analogs. I hate to see her go elsewhere if the VG is right around the corner so if you know it's coming soon we'll wait, otherwise gonna find her some to hold her over till you guys have it!

Thanks as usual for the yummy great products!;)

2. GeeYourHairSmellsTerrific

Sep 30, 2009
    Uh oh noone cares to comment! BUMPity BUMPity BUMP!

3. keyzygirl

keyzygirl ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2009
    Key West,Fl.
    maybe you could send a pm.

4. leaford

leaford Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sorry, we've been very busy getting the VG order placed. ;)

We're ordering 13 flavors, including old favorites and a couple new flavors, one of which is a VG exclusive!
    Cola
    Banana
    Cappuccino
    Chocolate Milk
    Coffee
    Cowboy
    Green Tea
    Kamel
    Menthol
    Mint
    Peanut Butter Cup
    Red Bull
    Smilin Special Menthol

And, we'll have two VG Sampler Packs:
    Steve's VG Sampler
    Coffee
    Cowboy
    Menthol
    Mint
    Smilin Special Menthol

Jen Jen's VG Sampler
    Banana
    Coffee
    Chocolate Milk
    Kamel
    Peanut Butter Cup

Of course, this is still subject to change, depending on whether they can get the flavors to work. And it's up in the air whether I will be over there or not before they produce the liquid, so I may not get to pre-test it. We're trying to get this order moving in time for Xmas, of course.

5. leeshor

leeshor Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 6, 2009
    Norcross, GA
    Sounds fantastic!!!! Great selections too.

6. maaron

maaron Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 10, 2009
    lima,Ohio
    chocolate milk?!?!:w00t: Can't wait to try the vg!!!

7. JenJen

JenJen Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 27, 2009
    Sunny Arizona
    I have my own sampler pack named after ME? Awwwww *blushes deeply and can't wait for Phoenix to see*

8. RyGuy

RyGuy Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 11, 2009
    Colorado
    LOL! That's because you are the bomb JenJen! Where is Phoenix? Haven't seen here around in a while.

9. cr12

cr12 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 28, 2009
    its because jen pays steve marks and leafords mortgages ;)

10. leaford

leaford Vaping Master ECF Veteran

I'm glad you're pleased, Jen Jen, but I can't really take credit, it was Roxinol's idea, after all!

I liked the idea, and thought it was an appropriate way to reward the dedicated posters who have made our sub-forum such a welcoming and lively place. ;)

So, JenJen, you're the recipient of the first V4L Customer Appreciation Award! :thumbs::wub::pop::D
    [​IMG]

EDIT: :oops: Taryn has pointed out that she was actually the first to suggest Sampler packs named after staff and forum members, not Roxinol. Roxie's name just stuck in my head because she was the last one to mention it. Sorry, I believe in credit where it is due, and that idea was worthy of much credit and kudos, Taryn! :D :thumb:

11. GeeYourHairSmellsTerrific

Sep 30, 2009
    Thanks guys, I knew the VG was in development but couldn't have guessed about the awesome flavor lineup!!!
    I'm cutting stuff for my friend to get her through, we want to wait for V4L VG if we can, thanks as always.

12. JohnnyVapor

JohnnyVapor Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 23, 2009
    Chicago, IL
    I'm getting pretty excited over VG carts. Even more excited over new flavors. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.