• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hey Tampa Bay Area!! Where's your favorite B&M??

Status
Not open for further replies.

sereil46

Verified Member
Feb 23, 2013
FL
Hello TB users!

I was thinking that I haven't really seen (or know of) a lot of B&M shops in the TB area.

I wanted to know what places other people like to go and why.

I'm always traveling around the bay area and it would be nice to know where to go to check out (based on other user opinions).

Since I'm new, I only know of two places. There is a small shop at Brooksville's Airport flea market on Spring Hill Dr. during the weekends, and there is Tampa Vapor in S.TPA just south of Neptune on Dale Mabry.

Thanks in advance

switchblade

Jan 23, 2012
Florida
There are actually quite a number of them beginning to pop up here on the St. Pete side of the bay.

There's Smoker's Vapor which is near 66th St and Park Blvd. They are a decent beginners shop, with mostly eGo clone kits. I honestly not a fan of there liquid either. So, the place isint my style, but a good for picking up cartos in a pinch, and a spot to send people who are interested in getting started, they have knoledgeble and friendly staff. I belive they are opening a second store around 66th St and 118th Ave.

Then there is good old SmokTek. They used to be strictly an online vendor, but just recently opened a booth in the WagonWheel flea market. They are great for the more advanced user, with a number of mech mods, VV/VW devices, and RBA s. There are a few other small booths in the fleamarket trying to hock crappy chinese analog equivelents, but smoktek is the only one out there worth their salt.

Then there is Lizard Juice around Park Blvd and Seminole Blvd. They also are geard toward beginners, with mostly just eGo kits. They definatly have a style they are trying to clutivate, and if they expand into more devices, this may be a cool place.

You also definatly cannot leave out Volcano, who now has a booth in Tyrone Square Mall. So if you want to pick up a Lavatube or some decent liquid, they are definatly worth a stop.

Worth mentioning also is that pretty much every 'head shop' in the area has one or two eGo or analog equivilant kits with and a small selection of eliquid.

My father and I are debating as to wether we should open up a place. Ecigs really seam to be taking off in popularity in this area, and i think it would be great to have a place that caries more advanced stuff, and not just 10 colors of eGo and some Stardust tanks.

JayTater

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
tampa fl
yes someone should open an advanced vape store in Tampa!!! E-cigs are def getting popular here :)

Absolutely!! We need more places that carry more than the standard eGo stuff.. Purely Vapor has the SID and MVP1. Lizard Juice in St. Pete has a couple VV 3.0's, and Gator Vapor has the Vamo 2. Mechs and Kicks, Gennies are nearly impossible to find.

JayTater

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
tampa fl
I just spent nearly an hour talking with Bradford at YTS ( the vape shop on 92 by Armwood High School). He is incredibly interested in graduating into the more advanced products. It seems that he may be looking into putting some genny's, mechs, and other good stuff on his shelves in the future. He truly has a passion for the vaping end of his business. Out of all the local shops I've gone to, which is at least 15, he has the best local vendor, PERIOD. Mind you, they still have a large following of "ryo" folks, and there is smoking allowed, but the vaping scene has begun to seriously take over the shop. Please stop by and spend a half hour trying out the samplers, there are nearly 400 of them LOL. Incredibly helpful, and he won't steer you wrong!!

BIG CL0UDS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2013
Tampa, FL
Spent a few hours in Tampa Vapor hanging out with the owners. They are a couple of very nice guys trying to stay ahead of the curve. They had all the basic ego kits, evods, kanger pro tanks etc. They also had the evic, magneto, innokin 137 along with quite a few other mods and also had a few rebuildables like the rsst, octopus and z attie along with all the supplies mesh, wire, silica. There had about 60 different kinds of juice that they make in house and they said they are always trying to come up with and think of new flavors and perfect their current flavors. Anyways, I highly recommend you check them out if you are in the Tampa Area.

JayTater

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
tampa fl
My favorite shop is Digital Hits over on 56 between fowler and fletcher. Dang good e liquid and great customer service.

All of his liquids are just Hurricane Vapor... I personally won't go back after paying what I did for my SID, then seeing what he wants for the kit on the website. I felt raped...

Davetampa

Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Tampa
Absolutely!! We need more places that carry more than the standard eGo stuff.. Purely Vapor has the SID and MVP1. Lizard Juice in St. Pete has a couple VV 3.0's, and Gator Vapor has the Vamo 2. Mechs and Kicks, Gennies are nearly impossible to find.
Actually, I've been strategizing how to setup a Vapor/Java Bar that also retails high end mods. Who's with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread