• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

hey there.. anyone? is anyone out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

livi0073

Feb 8, 2012
FTL
Hello fellow Colorado vapers!

I am wondering about any vape meets? Im in northern colorado, though. The Brighton area specifically. Castle Rock is too far for me. I wish I was closer to there, though! Then I could just drive to get me some mountain dude from OVC down there. Delicisou stuff!

Anyone ever go to Auraria for anything? I'm a student there and just curious. I don't see many, if any, vapers down here. I sure wish I did!

Anyway, I'm not on facebook, so I don't do that stuff, figured I would check in here to see what was going down!

b34tn1k

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2013
Littleton, CO
I'm vaping downtown daily, go by the campus on my way to vaporleaf all the time.
We are here, and if there's ever any significant interest, I run an art gallery on Santa Fe we could have a vape meet at.
Maybe summertime?
I have a friend that works at a salon down in the art area of Santa Fe that I've been trying to convert. Anyway I wish there was a little more going on around here.

Last edited:

livi0073

Feb 8, 2012
FTL
I think that sounds like a very interesting idea! Any of you guys ever been to Renegade Brewing over there on sante fe? Mmmm, delicious craft brew!

I think a Denver Vape meet for us CO vapers would be sweet! I don't know how many others there are but maybe we could get vaporleaf and Obsidian involved. I like vaporleaf, and the Mountain Dude juice from Obsidian in my favorite!

PRIMER

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2013
DENVER 303
I think that sounds like a very interesting idea! Any of you guys ever been to Renegade Brewing over there on sante fe? Mmmm, delicious craft brew!

I think a Denver Vape meet for us CO vapers would be sweet! I don't know how many others there are but maybe we could get vaporleaf and Obsidian involved. I like vaporleaf, and the Mountain Dude juice from Obsidian in my favorite!
We're right around the corner from Renegade.

Nocujo

Verified Member
Jan 27, 2013
Denver, CO
Hi livi
Just moved here from Europe and started vaping recently. Over the pond it's easier to cobble together folks with similar interests.
Denver seems pretty laid-back but I notice a lot of Meetups here and that could be a good route for all of us vapoteurs as well as the B&M's as sponsors would benefit also.
CO seems like a "natural" for non-analog alternatives, must have a lot of "closet" vapers [:vapor:]
Anyway, just weighing in here. Happy vaping ! :)

livi0073

Feb 8, 2012
FTL
We're right around the corner from Renegade.

Thats awesome! I really think this would be great to get together. I'm wondering if there is anyway we could get the guys from vaporleaf and obsidian to join in on this conversation? I think that would be a great way to advertise because I'm assuming that they are able to send out invites through their online ordering system and stuff? Maybe I'm just being speculative here.

I'm down for sure, guys! Of course, there is only a handful of us talking about this right now, haha.

tiffany83

Mar 1, 2013
CO
hey guys! cool to hear from other vapers here in co... livi, i graduated from RMCAD!!! what is your girlfriend studying? also, i just found out about vaporleaf... i didn't realize they actually had a store front so i'm going to try to check 'em out tomorrow (weather permitting). i'm in desperate need of some liquid. sounds like it'd be cool to put an event together. i know there are more of us (i also have an artist-vaper friend here that might be interested). wonder if dave from rocky mtn vapor would be interested too. (?) happy to meet you all!

livi0073

Feb 8, 2012
FTL
hey guys! cool to hear from other vapers here in co... livi, i graduated from RMCAD!!! what is your girlfriend studying? also, i just found out about vaporleaf... i didn't realize they actually had a store front so i'm going to try to check 'em out tomorrow (weather permitting). i'm in desperate need of some liquid. sounds like it'd be cool to put an event together. i know there are more of us (i also have an artist-vaper friend here that might be interested). wonder if dave from rocky mtn vapor would be interested too. (?) happy to meet you all!
She is studying graphic design! Nice school, super expensive, though! She doesn't vape, but it a big fan of my taking that up and giving up the old fashioneds! Says I smell good all the time now haha. I'll take that.

PRIMER

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2013
DENVER 303
Hey all-

John from vaporleaf here. We are down for a meet for sure! The plan was to try to make them happen at our shop, but as many have pointed out, we are already too small for it. I like the idea of the art gallery as a venue. Let us know! :D

Cool. Our place can handle a couple - few hundred, easy.

I'll look at our schedule in the coming months and try to grab some dates.

John when are you guys gonna be busy, weekend wise, this summer?

I heard you are planning to go to vaporcon...Whens that?

Pm me and let me know, so I can reserve a date.

Whistle_Pig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
Littleton, CO, U.S.

Evil Ernie (Obsidian) got himself banned from ECF. He hasn't responded to me via either his site contact form, or SMS, and it's been months since I've see him on Skype. I think a central location is a great idea; we were hitting Castle Rock for the benefit of the CO Springs folks, none of whom I've seen / heard from in a quite a while -- even Ms. Roulette.

My main beef with the downtown area is lack of parking, or expense of parking. A location with a parking lot is a big plus.

Back when I kicked of the COVape group, we had pretty good participation here, but seems a lot of people (myself included) have drifted off. I don't do FaceBook either, but back then, it was one way to have a sort of conduit, and CO vendors who for whatever reasons aren't here on ECF could join, and with AtomPunk and MsRoulette keeping an eye on that end.

livi0073

Feb 8, 2012
FTL
That is a good point about the parking situation. I'm currently paying way too much to park down there for school four days a week. I can say, though, that because I'm from up north, past Brighton, Colorado Springs and Castle Rock are quite the drive for me.

There are a lot more vapers popping up around my area, which is great. I keep pointing them towards this forum for information. I brought ecigs into our store recently and they're selling like wildfire. I won't say what we sell, or where we sell them because I'm not sure if thats allowed, or what. We don't do online stuff, though. Its a great feeling converting smokers into vapers everyday! And, people really love it, just like I do!

So, how is the parking situation at you gallery there, Primer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread