Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I'm going to have to change my original opinions, I agree that I get zero cherry in dipity, it's mainly the same tobacco base with coffee/cocoa. Still delicious IMO. For me, Shadow= creamy vanilla with a hint of graham, HA= slightly bitter cocoa with more graham.

You're close to the mainstream opinion ash.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
I agree about Serendipity....nothing like Legend. It tastes to me like a strait up coffee vape. Very good.
I have had a few people tell me that Huntsman smells like french toast....apparently smell is subjective too.:blink:

Yeah, it's hard to believe they came from the same tobacco, isn't it?

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I don't even consider Serendipity a tobacco anymore. To me, it's sweetened roasted coffee beans. Very good, but I would never guess it's from the same tobacco extract as Legend if I didn't know it already.

I know what you're saying Bodie, but if you took the tobacco out of Dipity, you'd know it. It would taste completely different. The bacco is a base note.

Bodach

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2012
Georgia
I know what you're saying Bodie, but if you took the tobacco out of Dipity, you'd know it. It would taste completely different. The bacco is a base note.
Yeah, completely agreed. I just classify it as "how it hits me". Other tobaccos are less profound in their notes; dipitty is just on another level with where it takes them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread