HHV Labor Day Sale! 15% off custom liquids

Status
Not open for further replies.

1atom12

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
HHV is celebrating the Labor Day weekend by taking 15% off your custom e-liquids! Simply enter coupon code: HHVLABOR15 at checkout. This discount will only apply to custom e-liquids. The code is active now and will end on Monday the 7th at midnight eastern. Everyone have a safe holiday weekend!

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Adam...midnight Monday is actually a minute before 12:01AM on Monday which would technically exclude Monday. Midnight is actually the start of the new day. I think you meant midnight Tuesday (or maybe better to say 11:59PM on Monday evening). Sorry to be such a smartass. :)

OMG. :facepalm:

Conventionally speaking, most people think of midnight as being the end of a day. I don't know if there is a clear way to state the expiration that's also short. If we say midnight Tuesday, everyone will think they have all day on Tuesday, until midnight, to take advantage of the sale. Oh my.

Reactions: Robino1

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
OMG. :facepalm:

Conventionally speaking, most people think of midnight as being the end of a day. I don't know if there is a clear way to state the expiration that's also short. If we say midnight Tuesday, everyone will think they have all day on Tuesday, until midnight, to take advantage of the sale. Oh my.
I think of midnight as the start to a new day...which it is. :)

Reactions: LAwaters

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
Getting technical, this would include Monday noon - Monday evening - Monday night - leading to Monday at Midnight. ....right?
biggrin.gif

Thanks Adam.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Getting technical, this would include Monday noon - Monday evening - Monday night - leading to Monday at Midnight. ....right?
biggrin.gif

Thanks Adam.

Indeed it does! The sale will end at the end of Monday on the East Coast of the U.S. Technically not the end of Monday everywhere in the world. :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Technically speaking, you're right Bronze, 12:01 is actually 00:01 the next next day. However, I'm going to agree with Lori on this one and say that most people think the exact instance of 12 midnight (24:00) occurs at the end of the day.
I was always in the minority. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread