HHV New Flavor Suggestion Box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
If this creates a problem in anyway please remove.

I would like to see HHV try and develop Banana Nut Bread. You guys did such a good job on Blueberry Muffin I think you could come up with something fantastic.

Banana Nut Bread

I think that would be a cool one to experiment on at home first - if you had some vapin' chimp to mix with waffles with pecans, extra butter and maybe extra syrup... throw in some berries for the heck of it!!!

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
No flavors needed with all of those great NETs available :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

The more I vape the more I am moving away from tobacco flavors. Plus I would like to have one stop shopping for all of my liquids. I like the stuff from HHV so much it would be nice to just use them for all the liquid.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Just curious what you meant by more stable ?

NETS are subject to the seasonal patterns of the tobacco they are extracting. In other words, it changes. This is why when a new batch of extract is used you will find it tastes different than the batch before. Sometimes dramatically and sometimes not as good. A non-NET does not have this problem so it is consistent every time you buy it.

Hope this helps.

mmikee

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2012
st louis
NETS are subject to the seasonal patterns of the tobacco they are extracting. In other words, it changes. This is why when a new batch of extract is used you will find it tastes different than the batch before. Sometimes dramatically and sometimes not as good. A non-NET does not have this problem so it is consistent every time you buy it.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the reply. That makes sense. I dont think I have liked any non NET tobacco vapes. They always seem to me to taste......not tasty. :p

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Thanks for the reply. That makes sense. I dont think I have liked any non NET tobacco vapes. They always seem to me to taste......not tasty. :p

I think you're right Mike. On balance, NETs taste better. I enjoy Caramel Apple Tobacco (well steeped) which is a non-NET. In fact, I enjoy CAT very much. It's nice to have a juice that I don't have to concern myself with consistency. I'd like to have another one if possible. Lots of folks like Heavenly Tobacco (another non-NET) but I just can't get into that one. Vapin' Chimp, Swish Sweet, and Georgia Peach Tobacco are HHV's other non-NETs and they don't do it for me either.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
A grape pixie kind of flavor. I'm a big grape fan, but HHV hasn't really delved into it. Grape Caramel Tobacco!!!! I know it sounds terrible, but I know I would absolutely fall in love with it.

As in purple grape or white grape? I guess it doesn't matter to me. I'm with the Chimp on this one. It would remind me of communion too much. Which it turn, reminds me why I take communion in the first place. It's rather unflattering. :)

DrewGrimey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
san jose
Mmmmmm like a Werthers Original creamy caramel.

maybe, I gotta go get a werthers original to try (never had one:ohmy:) but I've been having the biggest craving for some e-liquid that tastes like that creamy caramel. I was actually taking shots of the caramel coffee creamer last night, hard candys would be more normal, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread