HHV - Trick or Treat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
Has anyone tried Trick or Treat from HHV yet? I'm not a huge fan of candy corn, but the idea of a candy corn vape is intriguing to me. I just placed an order with HHV and added 6ml to my cart. I am a huge fan of HHV's liquids and I'm eager to try it out - anyone have any thoughts they can give me while I wait? :pop:

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
If it turned out anything like their Blueberry Muffin (so realistic and yummy), then you're in for a treat!

But, for me, candy corn and popcorn balls were my least favorite Halloween treats -- I'm all about the chocolate :)

I would be more inclined to try their new pumpkin spice if I had the money to sample.

That's what I was thinking jefsview - their blueberry muffin, cin city, and cinful pear are all so spot on and delicious that I just had to try the trick or treat! I was thinking about the pumpkin spice, but I recently got some pumpkin cheesecake from vape Dudes that is pretty amazing and thought it might be a little redundant.... I'll let you know what I think about the Trick or Treat when I get it!

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
I love to eat candy corn, but I've been afraid to try it because I think it just might be too much in a vape. However, I just had a thought that the tuscan cocoa blended with the candy corn might balance out and taste like those chocolate candy corns! Oh great, now I've gotta go order some and try it for myself!

I haven't tried their tuscan cocoa, but you've made me wish I would have added it on my order. :laugh: I may just mix it with some Mewlew's Magic Blend and see how that goes. :vapor:

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
Well I got it yesterday and tried it out of the box - it smells like candy corn and tastes like candy corn, but it might be just a little off fresh from the mail. It's sitting at home with the caps off with the rest of my order, I think it will be pretty good after it has a chance to mellow out. I got 100% VG at 12mg fwiw. I did try it with Mewlew's Magic and the trick or treat completely overpowered it. Lol.

Trainman0978

Aug 27, 2013
Sharpsburg,Ga
I bought some a few days after they put it in the store in newnan. I liked it. I vaped it that day. It has a definite candy corn flavor, and it's sweet. I will be vaping it all day on Halloween..... Because I think that is what is supposed to happen if you have a juice named " trick or treat "

Overall, I like it. The blueberry, and crack berry are my go -tos with them, plus a few others that I have tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread