Hi all ... also hoping to quit the bad habit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autumn

Mar 21, 2011
SoCal
Hi character. I'm new too. ;-)

Not sure which model you're using, but drip vaping doesn't require a cartridge or cartomizer. Some people prefer cartomizers over cartridges, since it combines an atomizer and cartridge into one unit, and is also less expensive.

You might try going back to the vendor's website where you purchased your e-cig and see what accessories/options they carry.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Is your e-cigarette a 2-piece (battery + screw-on cartomizer) or 3-piece (battery + atomizer + cartridge)?

If 3-piece, you can refill those cartridges with eliquid. If the cartridge pushes over the atomizer then it may have a recessed juice cup. If the juice cup is recessed then sticking an unbent small paper-clip in the mouth hole should push it up for refilling.

If 2-piece, cartomizers are disposable but most can be refilled for 3-4 days or more. If the mouth-end cap pops out easily you can add eliquid to the stuffing. But you have to take the cartomizer off the battery first and be really really careful to clean up all drips and make sure it will not drip before putting it back on the battery. You probably have automatic batteries (drag to turn on) and you can kill those with a juice drip.

MickeyRat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2011
Hickory, NC
I found their web page here. I think it's a DSE103. I don't know much about those though according to this article in the library it's parts compatible with the RN4081. I don't know anything about those either. Looks like you can get stuff for it at heaven gifts, if I'm right about what it is.

Last edited:

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Blue foam
cheapest - buy the precut pieces for 510 from strictlyejuice.com and cut them down

Search Youtube for Blue foam M401 to see an example of cutting a blue foam plug

I think the example is a bit extreme and and makes a mouthful of juice more likely. I cut the blue foam about 3/4 the inner depth of the juice cup. a tiny bit wider so it will stay in place better (not much wider because it won't wick well if the spongy holes are squeezed shut). And I taper in the inner end a bit. i think the Health cigs have cartridges similar in size to m401

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread