Hi all, I need some carto color help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
:oops: It's been a while, but I am still around and doing fine. I am buying some things for a friend and would like to know what color the clove carto's are (premium not wow) We are taking a trip and she smokes..maybe this will be a step in the right direction for her..also I don't want to be in car for 10 hours with a chain smoker!!!!!! I already know coffee cartos are brown..or at least they were.
I hope you all are doing well, good to see your avi's again!:)

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Thanks team! I will probably go with black batts.
K9...are you kidding..color is King! LOL
Atari, No matter what you start with, it's what you don't end up with..analogs!
Harmony and Waylon..so good to see you!
Moran, I looked for the dratted chart forever..couldn't find it. Love your avi! too cool.
Didi, It's still grape..and blueberry, peppermint, Smilin' Menthol and Dr. Pepper.
So nice to see you all again!

wader2k

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
NE Illinois
IMAG0107_zps6c45d164.jpg

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Good Grief! You guys crack me up...Color is king but it's not the Emperor for goodness sake! I just needed to know what color batt it would look good with..I want her to use it with as much pride as I do. BTW..when are you going to get some more Titans in? I need pink and platinum! As well as Grape and Blueberry juice..now that's important...:blink:

Moran, I doubt a list would be much help except for Black and white. I just bought shoes that the box said were navy blue (why is that the hardest color to find?) and the shoes are ROYAL blue...not at all the right shade..but I like them anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread