Hi All! New To Ecig and Heathers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I was kindly invited here so here I am in all my noob-ness! Just started vaping in April, and went from Ego style (actually TW) batteries and clearos to an MVP v2 and iTaste 134 and Taifun and Kayfun clone in the time since. I love tobacco flavors and a local shop brews two I REALLY like, but at 18 miles away and at the prices they charge...

SO I just ordered some HHV Legend and Dragon Fire in 100% VG, 18 mg. nic. After reading the reviews I can't wait. I know steeping really does bring out the flavor...but I'm an inpatient sort. Seems I'll have to go back to my local B&M at least one more time as I'm running critically low right now. My two favs from the B&M are Cuban Spice (described as Cuban tobacco with orient spices) and Tobias (darkwood tobacco- an acquired taste). Dunno about their description of "acquired taste"...I tried it, loved it and it's a go to for me.

I've tried some pg/vg blends in the past, but I have problems with pg for some reason.

Anyway- looking forward to trying and talking and comparing with all of you. Thanks for the invite!

Brian

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Well, I was kindly invited here so here I am in all my noob-ness! Just started vaping in April, and went from Ego style (actually TW) batteries and clearos to an MVP v2 and iTaste 134 and Taifun and Kayfun clone in the time since. I love tobacco flavors and a local shop brews two I REALLY like, but at 18 miles away and at the prices they charge...

SO I just ordered some HHV Legend and Dragon Fire in 100% VG, 18 mg. nic. After reading the reviews I can't wait. I know steeping really does bring out the flavor...but I'm an inpatient sort. Seems I'll have to go back to my local B&M at least one more time as I'm running critically low right now. My two favs from the B&M are Cuban Spice (described as Cuban tobacco with orient spices) and Tobias (darkwood tobacco- an acquired taste). Dunno about their description of "acquired taste"...I tried it, loved it and it's a go to for me.

I've tried some pg/vg blends in the past, but I have problems with pg for some reason.

Anyway- looking forward to trying and talking and comparing with all of you. Thanks for the invite!

Brian

Welcome Brian. Yes, there are many who are sensitive to PG so you're not alone there. The nice thing about HHV is they offer many "Purity" flavors. Some vendors claim their juice is 100% VG but their extracts were done using PG so technically it is not 100% VG. HHV's "Purity"line does not use PG in their extracts so they can correctly say their "Purity" line flavors are truly 100% VG. legend and Dragon's Fire are two of the more popular flavors so you started with some good ones. I'm sure you will like them. When you can, try the other flavors as well. And don't be shy...visit all the threads in the HHV subforum including the BIG THREAD where we babble about anything.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Welcome, Brian! A fellow PA vaper! This group is helpful and patient, so you've found a good place to learn. It's also a lot of fun here. :)

From the flavors you described, you might want to make a note to try Pirate's Booty. It's a spicy cigar-like flavor that is the least sweet of the HHV tobacco flavors I've tried so far.

Enjoy!

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Well, I was kindly invited here so here I am in all my noob-ness! Just started vaping in April, and went from Ego style (actually TW) batteries and clearos to an MVP v2 and iTaste 134 and Taifun and Kayfun clone in the time since. I love tobacco flavors and a local shop brews two I REALLY like, but at 18 miles away and at the prices they charge... SO I just ordered some HHV Legend and Dragon Fire in 100% VG, 18 mg. nic. After reading the reviews I can't wait. I know steeping really does bring out the flavor...but I'm an inpatient sort. Seems I'll have to go back to my local B&M at least one more time as I'm running critically low right now. My two favs from the B&M are Cuban Spice (described as Cuban tobacco with orient spices) and Tobias (darkwood tobacco- an acquired taste). Dunno about their description of "acquired taste"...I tried it, loved it and it's a go to for me. I've tried some pg/vg blends in the past, but I have problems with pg for some reason. Anyway- looking forward to trying and talking and comparing with all of you. Thanks for the invite! Brian
Welcome to the Army Brian ! It's no problem vaping HHV fresh . If it wasn't good straight out of the mailbox I never would have placed a second order with them . Steeping can make a good juice better but it does nothing for a bad one except make it worse , I recommend trying your HHV after the caps off 24hrs so you can note the changes as the juice ages . Feel free to join us on the Big Thread , it's open topic , we discuss anything and everything .

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Hey there Silvercrow, glad you could find us. As usual, I'm a day late and a dollar short with the welcome. :blink:

Like LA said above, sounds like Pirate's Booty might be a flavor you'd like to dip your Taifun or Kayfun into. I'm just getting back into PB after a year of it being off my rotation.

An "Acquired taste" I've herd that before... All we say around here is "Vape it till you like it!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread