• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hi All

Status
Not open for further replies.

NutttSo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hi All, I am NutttSo A Nuttty Old Lady from Branson Missouri, I am a agoriaphobic ( know it's not spellelt right ) and live in my own little world
out in the country away from the real world,the internet has been my outlet to meet ppl and still be hidden from view,
told a doc one time I thought I was crazy, he said no you are not crazy,
if you where crazy you would not know you where crazy, so since you know you are crazy you are not crazy, thats why the name NutttSo
I'm a Nuttt,(click click ) I'm a Nuttt ( click click ) Soooo I'm CrAzY! lol
I am disabled. from a stroke I had a few years ago,
My balance bubble is not quite center so I have to be carfull not to fall,
My train of thought jumps the track at times, and my mind wonders and forgets to come back,
they found I have a blood disorder that couses blood clots so I am on high doses of blood thinners, to little and I could die of a blood clot,
to much and I could bleed to death, I have smoked for over 35 years and tryed everything I could to quit, the PV has been a gods send I have not had a cig will be 2 months the 23rd and I don't ever want to give up my PV. I love it,
I hope I can make friends here and learn some too,:rolleyes:
Walk in Beauty
NutttSo

NutttSo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thanks for the warm welcome, Hun I love my name and ware it with pride,
lots of ppl don't understand it and sometimes think I am a trouble maker before getting to know me, but when ppl do get to know me they find I am a loveable Nuttt lol,:wub:

I am having a blast learning everything I can about my PV, and all the ways of taking care of them,
I just got some PG, unflavored nic and flavors and trying them all yummmmm lol,
this forum is great and getting to know a lot of ppl just by reading their posts even tho I myself have not talked to many here,
and looking forward to learning more, and meeting more ppl,

NutttSo

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
Hi NutttSo, welcome. We're all a bit mad here, you should feel at home :D

0e90d6ac-f2ef-4a6e-8cb3-846e2b4d5d7.jpg

Kate51

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Argyle Wi USA
Hi NutttSo, welcome to the group. I think that is accurate, you can't be crazy if you think you are! That pertains to Alzheimers, as well, my Mom used to laugh at this: If you can remember you forgot something, it's not alzheimers.
Congrats on the PV, it is great!! We all certainly have come out of our shells on this forum, you won't believe! Birds of a Feather....
OH, if we're introducing new people here, I have one:

Mitchell Ian Johnsen.jpg

He's our first GREAT-Grandchild, born late Saturday night.
Whew, that is something we can't quite get our heads around, our kids are turning into Grandparents!!!! Well, just one so far, but there's more close behind I'm sure. My Psyche can't quite absorb this. My psyche isn't that old yet!!

Click on photo to enlarge

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
That is one cute baby! A boy I am guessing. Great grandma...whoo Hoo!:thumb:
My Grandkids called my mother, Date mama and doo for the longest time (until they could manage the g's) My mother had a litlle Boston terrier named Doodlebug. For some reason they decided mom and her dog were one thing.
I have a few years to go before my Grandson (16) blesses us with a baby..a LONG few years I hope.

Last edited:

Kate51

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Argyle Wi USA
Hi Nuttso, Wow I don't think I like calling a nice lady from Mo. that!
Welcome, I am sure you will meet a lot of very nice people here. Glad you like your P.V., they are pretty wonderful!

I agree, that was a little uncomfortable! Maybe....NotttSo?? But if you're proud of your name, it's your name and that's that!

Yes, MK, Great Gramma unreal

NutttSo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Awww such a sweetie, I sent ya a PM,

now they say you take the first 12 months teaching your kids to walk and talk
and the next 12 years telling the to sit down and hush up, lol

I have 3 kids 2 girls and a boy, 8 gbabies. 3 step gbabies and 1 step great gbaby, and have a blast with them when I get to see em, I have my sons boy here for the summer, forgot how hard it is to keep a teen from getting bored, and thinking of things for him to do, so I think I am going to put him to work and do some of the heavy stuff I can't do, and try to keep him busy,lol

NutttSo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread