Status
Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
The problem with juices is there is no such thing as a universally good juice. What one person likes the next person may hate.
My best advice for finding a juice you like is to go to a brick and mortar store with a juice tasting bar. There you can try a bunch of juices really quickly for a very low fee and find something you personally like.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
This has been my all day Vape for almost a year now. I can’t get enough of it. I highly recommend it. And it’s even on sale right now!
RnR White Creamy P
ETA: it is max VG, nice cloud production
2nd ETA: Sorry the max nic level sold there is only 6 mg. I add my own nic to it to make it to my desired strength

70olds

May 10, 2019
Northern Virginia
Hello,

With the Aegis Legend Kit, you get a tank, and will have 1 single mesh coil mounted, and 1 dual mesh coil in the box.
The setup is known as sub-ohm vaping. A 6mg nic rating will be plenty for you to uptake. I was there too, and have reduced to 3mg nic juice now.

Note; don't go crazy bumping up the power to high, to quick. Get a hang for the DL use, and power level you feel you get good flavor and hit.

Reactions: DeloresRose

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
hi all, i am new to vaping, ordered aegis legend kit and innokin zlide mtl tank.

can you suggest some 24 mg or 18 mg e liquids with high vG(75 vg or more). i did some research but dont find 24mg or 18mg e liquids with higher vg in a 100ml or 120 ml bottle

I have noticed many commercial juices limit their nicotine to 12mg max for their freebase. No idea why, perhaps others can chime in.

I do not know of anywhere else that allows custom nicotine levels. I do not shop outside of Canada. But…. DashVapes out of Canada eh, allows any nicotine level you desire, within reason I am guessing. They will mix per order. They do ship to the states, but I would inquire first before placing an order if interested.

USA Vape Shop - Electronic Cigarettes (Ecig Mods/Liquid/Starter Kit), eJuice, Vape Mods & Liquid, Vaporizers | DashVapes - USA at DashVapes.com

Edit: I just noticed they limit to 20mg max for freebase.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: TrollDragon

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
but the nic strength is only 6mg max, i am looking for more nic strenth
See my second edit. You can always add. High vg juices often stop at 6 mg dose that’s sold as they’re used for sub ohm vaping and you get a lot of nic at once with all those clouds. I sub ohm but require 8mg, so I add some of my own nic

• Agree

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Hello,

With the Aegis Legend Kit, you get a tank, and will have 1 single mesh coil mounted, and 1 dual mesh coil in the box.
The setup is known as sub-ohm vaping. A 6mg nic rating will be plenty for you to uptake. I was there too, and have reduced to 3mg nic juice now.

Note; don't go crazy bumping up the power to high, to quick. Get a hang for the DL use, and power level you feel you get good flavor and hit.
He’s Using a zlide

• Useful
Reactions: Baditude

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
When sub ohm vaping DL, 6mg is plenty. I personally can handle up to about 8 or 10mg that way but anything above that is a little harsh. Vaping higher resistance, like in the nautilus2, about 1.7ohm, 18mg is about good. I can easily handle that. In a pod system, i even mixed a juice to 60mg and found it to be pretty good too. Your nic level will be determined by the resistance, style of vaping and wattage and personal tolerance of nicotine. And like taste, personal nic tolerance is highly subjective. Theres no right way to vape but plenty of wrong ways. Find your happy spot through trial and error( the door to the rabbit hole slowly opens)

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I don’t buy much since I mix my own but occasionally I will just to try out something different. I also need a high level of nicotine, usually mid 20’s or 30mg’s. My advice to you is just search for nicotine salts. It’s a pain looking through regular juice because over 6mg’s is few and far between. As for a recommendation I tried some cloudy crystals salts recently and their strawberry milk and tobacco creme are two that are very good. As for why hardly no one sells over 30ml in the high nicotine mg’s I have no idea. It’s frustrating but cloudy crystals salts run sales often for buy one get one free so you essentially get 60mls. That’s the best I got but good luck to you.

Horselady154

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
United States
If you like grape, this is really good.
Grape eJuice
If you like blueberry, this place has some of the best, imo. I'm showing you the front page, instead of a direct link to it. Because they are having a 20% off sale right now. I always ask them to add a titch more flavor when I order.
Highbrow Vapor | American Made E Liquid - Premium E Cigs

Both offer higher nic concentrations.

Last edited:

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I don’t buy much since I mix my own but occasionally I will just to try out something different. I also need a high level of nicotine, usually mid 20’s or 30mg’s. My advice to you is just search for nicotine salts. It’s a pain looking through regular juice because over 6mg’s is few and far between. As for a recommendation I tried some cloudy crystals salts recently and their strawberry milk and tobacco creme are two that are very good. As for why hardly no one sells over 30ml in the high nicotine mg’s I have no idea. It’s frustrating but cloudy crystals salts run sales often for buy one get one free so you essentially get 60mls. That’s the best I got but good luck to you.
Yeah, that whole 6mg/ml thing confuses me. There’s no good reason for it I know of and it didn’t used to be that way. Unprotonated nic is fine up to 25mg/ml. Anyone know why it is?

• Agree
Reactions: madstabber

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
Ahlusion sells 0 to 24 mg liquids in several VG/PG ratios:

Ahlusion - A Fresh New Taste

There is often a discount going on that you won’t see or be aware of until you put something in your cart and open it.

There’s a thread here in the Forum:

Ahlusion LLC Chat Thread

Good luck!

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
can you suggest some 24 mg or 18 mg e liquids with high vG(75 vg or more). i did some research but dont find 24mg or 18mg e liquids with higher vg in a 100ml or 120 ml bottle

Since you're a Bucs fan, do you live in Florida, by chance? If you do, Vape Big is a great place to order eliquids from. The owner, Aaron, custom makes all the eliquids and ships them from Lakeland. He doesn't have a physical store, just a website. He can make exactly what you're looking for, (ie. 18mg, 24mg, high VG or custom PG/VG if you want it, and 3 different sized quantities). He has Contact info on his website, if you want to ask about a custom mix or have any other questions. S/H is very reasonable from him, too.

Here are 2 of his that a friend and I vaped exclusively for the first 1.5 years that we vaped. He has a good variety of others, too.

https://www.vapebig.com/products/e-liquids/all-e-liquids/vanilla-bean-e-liquid/

https://www.vapebig.com/products/e-liquids/all-e-liquids/strawberry-banana-e-liquid/

• Informative
Reactions: IDJoel

AlexEdler

Moved On
Jul 13, 2019
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Spammer

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Rabbiporkchop, they don't say how many ml the bottle is.
OP, I would just get some juices you like at 75VG/25PG and add some concentrated nicotine (100mg/ml) in PG... would take much to boost the level. With that MTL tank, you don't really need that high of VG (just my opinion) unless you specifically have issues with PG.

deeman

Sep 28, 2019
I would suggest just using no flavours. you can get a big bottle of vg or vg pg mix for cheap and then you can mix it with some nicotine containing liquid. it is fine without any flavours and if you then try any flavours you will know what effect the flavour has and can thin it down. some of them can be particularly dodgy. there is people putting loads of synthetic stuff in to these juices. most of the juice i ever bought i threw away and it would have been better to just use flavourless. i wouldn't vape at 24 mg unless you intend to put it down for a few hours before the next time. 9mg is probably a good level or even less if your device produces thick vapour. if you do buy flavours it is better to try before you buy and only buy small amount like 10ml bottle. if it turns out to be good then you can buy more but otherwise you could end up with liquid you end up throwing away. i would look for flavours that are natural and company that knows what they are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread