igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
taken from intellicigs website

"Fresh is a clean & pure taste and is available in different strengths. It is not strongly flavoured which makes it an ideal base liquid for those wishing to add their own flavouring."

lol, the cheeky gits changed the description a bit sharpish!

misantroll

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2009
Lausanne, Switzerland
ahah ! Damn records me witha smile all those who told ya you were payed by intellicig :p
I have to tell you you're the one who really got me into vaping with your EVO vid. And I'm very happy with the product. Attomizers going great. I just wanted to reorder som bats because one of them loosed on me and also to check the rumor running in my country saying their was a ban to import e-cig products. So while ordering I thought why not order one of their new liquid ? I ordered the rich tobacco one... I hope it'll be better than the fresh one :D :D

igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
I'm pretty certain that info has been on their website for well over a week FYI. ;)

As always, nice review BTW... :)

hi mate,

lol, i recieved the juice about 10 days ago and on the 1st day of using it i emailed them to say that it didnt have any flavour and that they should just call it flavourless FYI! :D

i dont check their website every day to see if they change descriptions! lol

cheers,

scott

igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
ahah ! Damn records me witha smile all those who told ya you were payed by intellicig :p
I have to tell you you're the one who really got me into vaping with your EVO vid. And I'm very happy with the product. Attomizers going great. I just wanted to reorder som bats because one of them loosed on me and also to check the rumor running in my country saying their was a ban to import e-cig products. So while ordering I thought why not order one of their new liquid ? I ordered the rich tobacco one... I hope it'll be better than the fresh one :D :D

hi mate,

ive got a review on the rich tobacco that im just finishing. i think its a flavour that you will either love or hate. personally, i quite like the rich tobacco flavour. its kinda smokey with a hint of caramel and tobacco mixed together.

cheers,

scott

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
hi mate,

lol, i recieved the juice about 10 days ago and on the 1st day of using it i emailed them to say that it didnt have any flavour and that they should just call it flavourless FYI! :D

i dont check their website every day to see if they change descriptions! lol

cheers,

scott

Ah - I gotcha! :)

Sorry - I just thought maybe you'd assumed they had only just changed the description since your vid was posted... anyway, being an employee of theirs you could have just edited it for them couldn't you? :lol:

DISCLAIMER:

IGETCHA does (not) work for INTELLICIG

ted26

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2008
uk england
I have the high tobacco which so far is behaving pretty good giving good vapour and throat hit with a subtle but moreish flavour.

Also no drop in att performance which is my main interest with this liquid.

Oh it also seems to wick better than other juices and after 3 days has not changed the colour of the cartridge filler :)

ApOsTle51

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2008
UK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread