Status
Not open for further replies.

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
Received my Cobra's and parts in 4 days!!! Fast is one, but it is so well packaged, really those guys did a fantastic job. Ok Cleaned one Cobra, although they came already very very very clean :), coiled my wick and vaping a storm!!! The draw is perfectos!!!!! The top cap is snug, like it should be, man these are some great rebuildables, the finish, machining, quality is outstanding!!!

wfarrar33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Arkansas
this is good to hear. I just got the my PM for payment. Looking forward to getting my hands on it.
Received my Cobra's and parts in 4 days!!! Fast is one, but it is so well packaged, really those guys did a fantastic job. Ok Cleaned one Cobra, although they came already very very very clean :), coiled my wick and vaping a storm!!! The draw is perfectos!!!!! The top cap is snug, like it should be, man these are some great rebuildables, the finish, machining, quality is outstanding!!!

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
salt&PePPer" data-source="post: 7116152" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
salt&PePPer said:
Bummer that Alba Vapour website is down for Maintenance. Just me luck.

By the way this is NLB90805 on YouTube. Keep up the good work.

Tim/Tree

In a few weeks they will be widely available!!

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
Just opened mine!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346865245.137664.jpg

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
Is there a list you have to be on like I saw in another thread? I tried to register on their site and apparently have to wait for their approval to spend money lol.

The pre-order list is closed and being taken care off, once they are all send from that list out they will become available for all. They will go on sale in a few weeks.

Don Kaluminati

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
Washington
The pre-order list is closed and being taken care off, once they are all send from that list out they will become available for all. They will go on sale in a few weeks.

Cool thanks for the info emonty. The site shows it as "in stock." This is probably going to be another hard to get piece like a zap. The cobra looks like a very high quality atty. I really like the thumbscrew.

Don Kaluminati

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
Washington
I reread my first post and didn't mean to come off as a jerk if anyone thinks that, it truly wasn't my intention so that's why I added the smiley. I just went to their site and it said in stock. I placed an order and paid for it right away. From what I read if I was on a list I'd pay as soon as they became available and not right away like I just did. I'm hoping it's on its way. This thing looks top notch, titanium and the quality under the cap sold me on it... that and AG's youtube vid, thanks for doing that AG. Thanks for the help emonty if there's anything I can do for you let me know. I can't wait.

Last edited:

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
Don,

we are all jurks around here, don't worry :D He, it sounds you got one, cool man, you will enjoy it!! Have not put mine down and liking it more and more, perfection on the coil/wick is key to get the max out of any Genny, but yeahh TI rocks..Actually just got a TI Wizard and it matches pretty damn good :2cool:

foto1vs.jpg

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
Man that looks sweet! Mine won't match my black provari. Where did you get the ti-tip?

looks like TI but it ain't..ALU one came with AVA atomizers I once used.

before your edit: 400 mesh for PG or < 50% VG. >50% VG use #350 or #270, Only use A1 Kanthal, 30 AWG or 32 AWG works for me.

The Cobra will look good also on your black Provari!
foto5uv.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread