Status
Not open for further replies.

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
Hi Scott, just got mine, the first one he made.....will make a coil/wick later today...what size wick you use (30x40?), was thinking of 3 wraps of coil because of limited space and less change of shorts.

thxs for the review!!!!

Ps: you got the Zenesis I heard, great and congrat!!!!

Last edited:

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
Scott,

It is fricking great, better than those lines, gtanks and even the Katana V2 I had. This one has the correct poles, very well machined, I love the topcap which you can rotate, beautiful. Very easy to set it up, got it up and running in 5 minutes max!!!

The Zenesis is going to be even better, I feel it.....:D

You mentioned there is more TH, I agree and think it is because the tank is so small, more pressure inside?....

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
Aziffel,

I thought so too, will see in the long run but really with this little unit you take a couple of hits and you are good for at least 30 minutes. I chain vape but the nic get's vaporized so good, it is amazing. Besides that, like Scott mentioned, adding juice takes you 5 seconds...I love this small setup and yes the Zenesis will most likely spoil me, but this one is in my hand now :p

And: It is great if you rotate flavors, vape a little tank and change flavor quickly...

Last edited:

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
running it at 3.4 Volts (coil = 1.3 ohm).....no need for battery change for a long time!!!

foto4ps.jpg

Last edited:

Yellowman1972

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
Seattle
Great review Scott. Darren is shipping my mega out to me. 2.5ml of hellfire goodness.

If anyone wants one go to ukvapers.com, go to modmakers sale section, look for hellfire thread. Post#22 has all order info as well as a copy of current list. Or you can look for any post by pac79, he is the keeper of the list. In his signature is the email address to submit your request. He is currently offering 2 options the mini 1.2ml n the mega2.5ml. His hybrid list is currently closed.

Please under any circumstance do not send a pm to hellfire!! He has been getting swamped.

All the guys are helpful n will make your wait entertaining. Just don't eat a pancake if snow offers ya one.

Last edited:

Yellowman1972

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
Seattle
And that is why u r the best sir. I think darren was the best kept secret on ukv. Till now. He is polite and very humble. On top if that, builds one of the greatest attys you could want. I was one of the first on his list n only put down for the mega but he released 10 this last run. So I would think no more than 20 would be released a month

igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
hi mate,

i think the plans for the Hyrbid have been put on the back burner for the time being as the manufacturer has said that until he gets a CNC machine it would be far too costly to make :(

a good alternative though is a Mega hellfire and a Precise Plus which are a perfect combination and have a very Hybrid look about it!

this is a pic of my Mega with a regular Precise:-

DCE30DDF.jpg

but I've since purchased a Precise Plus and it looks the business! :D

cheers

scott

rwechsler

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Looks beautiful Scott! To be honest, I prefer the look of the original Precise to the P+, the media-blasted finish doesn't do it for me. Both the mini and mega Hellfires look like excellent genesis attys, but I'd only be interested in the mini tbh. The smaller volume of its air chamber makes it probably the only genesis atty where a dual coil is actually a feasible option b/c the airflow is confined enough to adequately pass over both coils.
I loved your review by the way! Of all of the channels I subscribe to on ECF, yours is the one I'm always most eager to see updates for! I'm RnMreviews on youtube in case you don't know :D

hi mate,

i think the plans for the Hyrbid have been put on the back burner for the time being as the manufacturer has said that until he gets a CNC machine it would be far too costly to make :(

a good alternative though is a Mega hellfire and a Precise Plus which are a perfect combination and have a very Hybrid look about it!

this is a pic of my Mega with a regular Precise:-

DCE30DDF.jpg

but I've since purchased a Precise Plus and it looks the business! :D

cheers

scott

igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
hi mate,

yeah of course i know you and I've actually been following all your Katana, Odysseus and Zenesis vids! :D

must admit, the original finish of the P+ is not the greatest but i purchased a second hand one from the classifieds and the guy had buffed it up to a highly polished shine so it looks really nice now and resembles a chrome finish! :)

cheers

scott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread