Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
would this work on the AVS v2?

hi mate,

as far as I'm aware it will only work with the original UFS and after a bit of tinkering it will also work with the UFS v2

@SAX

hi mate,

unfortunately i would not know when they will be back in stock........shoot them an email and hopefully they will be able to tell you :)

cheers

scott

JollyRogers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
Virginia
I just received this, it took 2 weeks and it came registered mail to USA. I am very happy with construction. It came with a ~ 1.5 ft of 1mm fiber wick, which tested well under my torch, and plenty of .15 and .20mm kanthal. All threads are well done and the posts are very nice. The atty connection and center post is very well done also. Really like the way the screws secure the heating coil, makes it very easy to build. I am using mine in a UFS V2 in full size mode, with an Imeo mouthpiece installed and it works very well! The draw is perfect when it is in the UFS. It is a little sensitive to the juice control, but I am using 80/20 PG/VG so my liquid is thin. I especially like the fact that I can close juice control and air control, then take off the Imeo mouthpiece and SEE the coil and what is happening to make sure it is getting eliquid and not flooded!

To the builder, very well done indeed! This is a simple replacement for my chinese atomizers in my UFS! I think if you modified a drip tip to fit it, it would also work for "squanchers" or whatever the Reonauts call it, since it is bottom fed for both air and liquid...

To the poster regarding the AVSv2, with 510 internals for the AVS, it should work as it is the same exact length as a 510 with the added extender from Imeo. Though I am not fond of a 510 atomizer in the AVS because if I didn't get the juice control just right, it was a pain to set it back up.

For Scott, have you had any issue with the metal/plating in your tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread