Hi ECF! Giveaway of the new released ARES 2 LE MTL RTA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat56

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
SC
4cCryn5
Just a quick note... received mine yesterday. Thank you ever so much Innokin for your awesome generosity. I haven't unboxed them yet - here they are in all their pristine glory! I intend to post out of the box pics soon as well. I had already purchased one and love the way it vapes. To me the 2 different airflow adjusters make a huge difference...fine turned vaping at it's best! Flavor is awesome, very comparable to my z-coils. Love it. I should be back with more pics sometime this week, once I'm able to bring myself to open these gorgeous babies! Gotta let them try on some mods too LOL. Have a great Sunday everyone.

And again, THANK YOU INNOKIN :wub::banana:

Attachments

• IMG_20201017_163030947.jpg
    IMG_20201017_163030947.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Kat56

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
SC
View media item 432179
Good morning everyone :)
I've unboxed the onyx one... isn't it gorgeous? A black Kroma R is on my some day wishlist but at least I have a decent looking substitute for now.

I was going to put a coil and cotton in but having trouble with screws... they are in there really tight. Hoping my husband can get them to loosen for me.
Hope I figured out how to post this picture right.
ares-2-le-black.432179

Last edited:

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
Hey @Innokin_timmy, I received my win from the giveaway a couple of days ago. The new RTAs look fantastic! I would say the redesign was definitely worth the effort.

Also, I didn't realize that the giveaway was for 2 of them, so that was a very nice surprise. When I get some free time these weekend, I'll test them out and post some pictures and a little review.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
I think it's very cool that they sent one of each color.

Redbird, I was thinking you already had the original V2. If so, I'd be curious to hear if you notice any difference in how they vape.
Once I try it out this weekend, I will let you know if it vapes any differently. Although I'm pretty sure it was just a cosmetic upgrade.

Reactions: hittman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread