Hi everyone, Hey are there Any FREE samples with FREE shipping out there? Preferably no card neede?

Status
Not open for further replies.

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
No idea where you are in the world but i'm 99% sure the answer is a no
In the u.s i've heard it's illegal to "gift" ecigs or ecig related hardware.
Canada is about the same deal ecigs are considered tobaco products here though so even selling them is technically illegal lol

PS: your best bet is giveaways either here on ecf or elsewhere on the interweb

Janusz

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2018
Illinois, USA
Hello Stephen. Free samples are not allowed. Free shipping is usually only offered if you spend a set dollar amount after coupon codes are applied. Some sites will throw in a couple samples if you make a purchase.

I got 2 free samples of nicotine (without any purchase)... one sample of 15 ml regular nicotine and one sample of 15 ml nicotine salt... for each sample they charge $2.75 shipping. For those who DIY e-juice it is great deal... not only because their Nicotine is very good but also because those samples come in small 12 cm long flask with ml scale (in half ml increments) perfect for measuring VG, PG, Nicotine or Flavorings without need of scale syringe... inner diameter of this flask is 1.5 cm (15mm) so you can pour your liquids directly from your bottles... Just this small flask was worth for me shipping charge...

Below is link to those free samples (link for regular nicotine sample is on their main page)

Nicotine Salt Sample Request - Nude Nicotine

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I got 2 free samples of nicotine (without any purchase)... one sample of 15 ml regular nicotine and one sample of 15 ml nicotine salt... for each sample they charge $2.75 shipping. For those who DIY e-juice it is great deal... not only because their Nicotine is very good but also because those samples come in small 12 cm long flask with ml scale (in half ml increments) perfect for measuring VG, PG, Nicotine or Flavorings without need of scale syringe... inner diameter of this flask is 1.5 cm (15mm) so you can pour your liquids directly from your bottles... Just this small flask was worth for me shipping charge...

Below is link to those free samples (link for regular nicotine sample is on their main page)

Nicotine Salt Sample Request - Nude Nicotine
OP is asking about free samples & free shipping for commercial juice with no purchase. I know about NN free samples.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Yes, DIY folks will sometimes send free samples (usually for the cost of shipping). You can get a "sample pack" from vendors fairly inexpensively to see how you like their juices but it won't be free. I believe free samples are not really offered at this point, although you used to be able to go to a brick and mortar and taste for free, often they will ask for a "Dollar" or something, so they are still "Selling" not "giving away" which is sort of unclear as far as the FDA's stance on that at the moment.

Best of luck ,welcome to ECF,.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread