Hi everyone hope I can get help here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevepitbull

Apr 22, 2020
Welcome to ECF!

What do you need help with?
I need help as to when will the tobacco forum appear in court with regards to the lifting of the ban on cigarettes as per notice seen people as everyone like myself and my family are confined to our home why am I not allowed to smoke in my own home how can I affect others around me from my home that doesn't make sense people are been murdered and killed for cigarettes is this right smoking has nothing to do with the covid-19 the government members the parliament members the presidency across the board DONT SMOKE now how will any of them be able to know how it feels to be forced to go without smoking is a addiction but hey I cant do anything about it really that is why I am hoping to get help here with this regard thank you kindly

• Useful
Reactions: Izan

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
I need help as to when will the tobacco forum appear in court with regards to the lifting of the ban on cigarettes as per notice seen people as everyone like myself and my family are confined to our home why am I not allowed to smoke in my own home how can I affect others around me from my home that doesn't make sense people are been murdered and killed for cigarettes is this right smoking has nothing to do with the covid-19 the government members the parliament members the presidency across the board DONT SMOKE now how will any of them be able to know how it feels to be forced to go without smoking is a addiction but hey I cant do anything about it really that is why I am hoping to get help here with this regard thank you kindly

First of all welcome to ECF,glad to have you here.

Second by smoking you mean vaping or smoking regular cigarettes?
it's just that i didn't quite understand what you were trying to say in your post.

the wind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2012
alabama
hello i put an endura t 20 electric cigarette flashes green after 2 days of use what do i do?
Please start your own thread.
where are you located?

Stevepitbull

Apr 22, 2020
First of all welcome to ECF,glad to have you here.

Second by smoking you mean vaping or smoking regular cigarettes?
it's just that i didn't quite understand what you were trying to say in your post.
I am referring to smoking of cigarettes adding to this problem I have been a smoker since a very young age I pray something will be done wow people are been killed and murdered because of the ban it's so wrong if a law enforcement should be stipulated as to no smoking in public fine understandable but smoking in south Africa has never ever been illegal but at least it should be considered to be allowed to smoke in your home thank you kindly

• Agree
Reactions: Izan

Javichu

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
In that case sorry buddy but here you will get no help.
And i dont mean that we dont want to help it's just that this website is only for vaping...
but if you want to start vaping and quit cigarettes which in my humble opinion its the best thing you can do there are a lot of people here that can help you choose a device and give you all the info you need to start vaping.
Trust me,your health will improve if you switch to vaping.

cheers

Stevepitbull

Apr 22, 2020
In that case sorry buddy but here you will get no help.
And i dont mean that we dont want to help it's just that this website is only for vaping...
but if you want to start vaping and quit cigarettes which in my humble opinion its the best thing you can do there are a lot of people here that can help you choose a device and give you all the info you need to start vaping.
Trust me,your health will improve if you switch to vaping.

cheers
Thank you kindly please be safe out there MAY GOD BLESS

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA

I am referring to smoking of cigarettes adding to this problem I have been a smoker since a very young age I pray something will be done wow people are been killed and murdered because of the ban it's so wrong if a law enforcement should be stipulated as to no smoking in public fine understandable but smoking in south Africa has never ever been illegal but at least it should be considered to be allowed to smoke in your home thank you kindly

Please use punctuation and paragraphs so that we can read and understand your posts easier.

Welcome to this vaping forum.

Javichu

ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    Thank you kindly please be safe out there MAY GOD BLESS

Right back at you,hope the situation in your country fixes itself.
    And my offer still stands,if you ever want to quit smoking and give vaping a try you come here and we will be happy to help you choose a device for you to get started in the wonderful world of vaping.

Izan

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    Hi and Welcome,

Adapt and overcome!

ECIGSSA - Ecig Vape Forum South Africa
    Vape King - Vape Shop & Wholesale - The Best - JHB - CPT - KZN

Best of luck
    Stay safe.
    I

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2017
    Metro ATL
    :yawn:

Here, @Stevepitbull - you appear to be running short, so you can borrow these for when you find the tobacco forum:
    ::::::::::::::
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ????????????

Just kidding.
    Seriously, that sounds rough. Not sure exactly what's happening there, but forced tobacco withdrawal during a covid shutdown sounds horrible, if that's what it is. Good luck to you!

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    havent seen any of his posts lately,was he banned?

I believe so.

OxXVe0f.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread