Hi everyone. I have a question about Zenith coils.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumpingmonkey

Aug 11, 2021
Alright, hello everyone, I came here to ask a question because I can't seem to find any answers online.
Basically my friend got into vaping and got the Innokin Coolfire Z80 set and she decided she wants to use 0.3Ohm coils.
Problem is, I can't find Zenith 0.3 coils anywhere locally or even on abroad for that matter, but I did notice that Ajax coils are available in 0.15 and 0.3Ohm variants locally and they seem to be the same aside from having an extra gasket at the bottom, which I could presumably just remove?

My question is, would Ajax coils fit into a Zenith 2 tank?

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Alright, hello everyone, I came here to ask a question because I can't seem to find any answers online.
    Basically my friend got into vaping and got the Innokin Coolfire Z80 set and she decided she wants to use 0.3Ohm coils.
    Problem is, I can't find Zenith 0.3 coils anywhere locally or even on abroad for that matter, but I did notice that Ajax coils are available in 0.15 and 0.3Ohm variants locally and they seem to be the same aside from having an extra gasket at the bottom, which I could presumably just remove?

Welcome to ECF:thumbs:
    They won't fit.
    You will need to purchase some Z- coils:)

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2012
    Ohio

They won't fit... just an fyi best Never to remove a gasket or oring from Anything to modify, they are there for a reason to insulate and protect against contact electrical shorts and/or leaking

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    @Jumpingmonkey - You said this, "I can't find the Zenith 0.3 coils anywhere locally or even on abroad for that matter.." What is your location (ie. country)? What's "local" and "abroad" depends on where you are. Would help to know...to hopefully find a vendor for you to order from in your own country.

Google search results show the 0.3ohm coils are available from vendors in the US, Canada, Australia, the UK, and more.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread