Hi everyone Im happy to join the vapeing community

Status
Not open for further replies.

greek mule

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2018
Athens,Greece
Yea Im vaping to quit smoking I found out I had breast cancer so I wanted to quit to help save my life cigarettes we're killing me quicker
I wish you the best.

I need some sweet e juice any suggestions
Calling @Opinionated to assist you.

You can add your country location to your profile so that people can answer your questions more easily.
Mouse over your username in the upper right corner and select Personal Details. You'll find the Location field on that page. Enter your country there and then click "Save" at the bottom of the page.

Reactions: stols001

CasketWeaver

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2014
Decatur, IL 62521
Welcome to the forums!

On the funny note: "We here at ECF do not advocate the picking of your nose with other people's drip tips. Please refrain from picking your nose with someone elses drip tip."

Now back to serious: Seriously, if you need advice, tips, have questions, or just want to shoot the breeze and gather some info, don't hesitate to ask. There's a wealth of knowledge to be found around here. No question is a stupid one. And the only dumb question is the question not asked. So if you seriously have anything - I MEAN ANYTHING - that you need to know, would like to know, or absolutely MUST know, feel free. You will find that many people have many different grades and depths of information.

Hope to see you later in the forums!

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread