Hi everyone, Im new here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Landonology

Sep 25, 2013
Ga,USA
i just signed up for a registration after lots of reading on the forums while doing research off and on. Im not really a forum person, so im pretty green on the terms and all that stuff. I will try to read all the informational posts about using the forum appropriately, and i take criticism pretty well, so don't be hesitant about teaching me how to use a forum.

Ive been vaping for a few months. i had tried a few disposables (njoy,blu,etc) and i thought they were interesting, but the quality of them were... what's the word?... "disposable"
i got liquid in my mouth a lot, and i would need 3 a day to not have a cig, so that would be @30$ at the prices then. so i did research and liked what i saw about the V-2 ecigs, so i got a kit for me and for my wife. super happy with it! I tried all the tobacco flavor pre filled cartomizers they had, and liked all 3 (blue, red, yellow) started refilling the liquid, and started buying blank carts and johnson creek liquid and halo sample packs. the only prob with the v2 was the battery seemed to start to get weaker not long after using, and i was reusing the carts a lot and they were getting gross and clogged quicker.
so i broke down and got a provari and the kanger pro tanks a few extra heads and i will NEVER look back!
so now im starting on the path of mixing my own juice. just got in my order today from wizard labs and RTS. So that is where I am at now...
I haven't mixed any, besides just putting 2 premixes together just to fill the tank. so any advice or anything like that is great, and if anyone is newer to this than I am, I'm willing to offer my EXTREMELY meager advice.
The main parts of the forum you will probably see me at is the e juice review and diy sections..

please bare with me while i figure out this forum thing!!! thanks
Landon

dianeofarcadia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2013
Holly, Michigan
Welcome to the forum and to the new lease on life ;)

Sounds like you are off to a great start. You will find everyone is really helpful in those section and there are some great recipes. I have not made any of my own juices yet, still researching.
just a heads up, You will have to have a post count of five before you can join in there.

in the meantime, welcome and enjoy. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread