Hi everyone! Just want to share my experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Barrios

May 15, 2018
Being a heavy smoker for the last 10-11 years, I've been trying to quit for the last year or so. Patches, gum and all of that just didn't work for me. vaping appeared to be the only solution, but it isn't really my thing too. It feels more like smoking hookah than cigs. It also didn't satisfy my cravings at all. I've tried a couple vaping setups and was using it occasionally until my brother introduced me to STLTH Vape.

I liked it from the first puff. It feels good in the hand. It draws nicely. It gives me a great throat kick I was looking for, and the most important thing - it’s easy to use.

Yes I know, it is so-called "nonrefillable closed system" many vapers dislike. I am a lazy person, so I don’t mind spending the extra dollars for the pods and btw it's much more affordable compared with traditional cigs or similar devices like Juul for instance. Anyways, I didn’t like to deal with the hustle of building and mixing and filling up the more complex vaping systems I tried before, that's just not my thing. All I wanted is a decent cig alternative.

Surprisingly, I even liked the flavours STLTH offers (especially Tundra Berry). Currently, there are only 3 of them, but I heard they gonna add a few more soon. I've been using STLTH for the last 2 weeks now and it almost entirely replaced my smoking habit. It simply delivers a consistently good experience. In overall, bravo STLTH

Attachments

• 20180308_165237.jpg
    20180308_165237.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 40

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Being a heavy smoker for the last 10-11 years, I've been trying to quit for the last year or so. Patches, gum and all of that just didn't work for me. Vaping appeared to be the only solution, but it isn't really my thing too. It feels more like smoking hookah than cigs. It also didn't satisfy my cravings at all. I've tried a couple vaping setups and was using it occasionally until my brother introduced me to STLTH Vape.

I liked it from the first puff. It feels good in the hand. It draws nicely. It gives me a great throat kick I was looking for, and the most important thing - it’s easy to use.

Yes I know, it is so-called "nonrefillable closed system" many vapers dislike. I am a lazy person, so I don’t mind spending the extra dollars for the pods and btw it's much more affordable compared with traditional cigs or similar devices like Juul for instance. Anyways, I didn’t like to deal with the hustle of building and mixing and filling up the more complex vaping systems I tried before, that's just not my thing. All I wanted is a decent cig alternative.

Surprisingly, I even liked the flavours STLTH offers (especially Tundra Berry). Currently, there are only 3 of them, but I heard they gonna add a few more soon. I've been using STLTH for the last 2 weeks now and it almost entirely replaced my smoking habit. It simply delivers a consistently good experience. In overall, bravo STLTH
Hi and welcome,
Have you been able to give up that last (morning) cigarette yet?

Best of luck
I

Jason Barrios

May 15, 2018
Hi and welcome,
Have you been able to give up that last (morning) cigarette yet?

Best of luck
I
Thanks. Almost. The habit of smoking in the morning when I just wake up is too strong. I got my last pack at home with like 8 cigs left. Planning to quit entirely when finish, so I guess 8 days left

DLMerlin

May 5, 2018
Arizona
The habit of smoking in the morning when I just wake up is too strong.

You have eight days to make a new morning habit.

Drink a glass of water or juice?
Sit outside & feed the birds or squirrels?
Grab your camera and walk around the block?
Buy a nice journal and spend a few minutes recording your thoughts?
A morning spiritual ritual?

It can be anything that appeals to you that you are able to do the moment you're out of bed, that will take your mind off your usual smoking -and you can vape while you do it, to bring your nicotine level up and forget the cigarette.

Jason Barrios

May 15, 2018
Glad you found something that works for you! Congrats!

I do think that your being successful with the STLTH has a lot to do with the 50mg nic salts...what levels were you vaping at before, when you were unsuccessful?
I was using 6ml on my mod. I was chain-vaping until I was getting sick. Too much vapor

Jason Barrios

May 15, 2018

It can be anything that appeals to you that you are able to do the moment you're out of bed, that will take your mind off your usual smoking -and you can vape while you do it, to bring your nicotine level up and forget the cigarette.

I think it's not a nicotine craving now, it's more like a strong routine habit for me. The process itself.
Anyways I'm sure I can quit fully.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Yeah everyone is different but thatis the joy and awesomeness of vaping, there are so many things on the market there is something for everyone!

I spoil my husband rotten, I change his coil, fill his tank, change his battery... lol. It's not everyone who doesn't mind the little effort.. perhaps even most want zero hassle. There is a reason those pod mods got popular..

Anyway i digress; good luck to you! I wish you well in your journey!

VapeInquisition

May 8, 2018

best advice ever,for real

Ablonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
Frozen Tundra, WI Cheesehead
@Jason Barrios Hello and welcome to the forums!!!! Congrats on what is working for you. As far as that morning cig, that was my hardest one to kick as well. What I did was on the weekends, grab the vape first and try to go longer and longer without that morning smoke. Soon enough it ended up being a lunch smoke and that was easier to let go of. It took me 3 and a half months of dual use to kick my habit. Hope this helps. Cheers and Happy Vaping!!!!

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Glad you found what works for you! I think you’ll find most of the folks here at ECF are very live and let live.

The very first e cig I tried was a Blu, and while I’ve moved on and enjoy trying all sorts of vaping methods, I still credit that Blu for giving me the idea that I really could finally quit smoking.

Good luck and welcome to ECF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread